I need a WHOLE HEAP of advice

Lol I know I should have takin it down earlier but I got greedy :open_mouth::no_mouth:
And lost everything
Not that it matters I’m firing away on al cylinders indoors hahahaha @Hogmaster​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I lost a good 40% of my outdoor grow this year. I spotted it early and tried everything I could to bring the plants to maturity. It took repeated daily inspection and repeated daily removal. I swear to god as soon as I spotted boytritis it just rained for weeks.

1 Like

That’s exactly what it takes @Drinkslinger
@Hogmaster was busting my chops in truth I left the plant to fend for its self all summer

1 Like

I suppose im lucky in that the plant is basically ready and I’m taking it this morning. Fingers crossed but everything else LOOKS normal.

So that is the bud I salvaged from the bottom of the main cola. I bathed it in the 3% peroxide and then trimmed it. I’ll be watching it carefully for sure.

2 Likes

So after talking with you all, my local grow shop and my friends that have grown before I guess my question is this: the peroxide bath is great for PM but I can’t find anywhere that it actually does ANYTHING for bud rot. Did I miss something because while I like the idea behind it I can’t find research that shows the bath is good for bud rot. Thank you everyone.

1 Like

Nice looking !

Throw away bud rot.

The video references powdery mildew, but it covers other things like very mild bud rot? Seems like a good idea regardless. I now have to think of all the scum that was just sitting on my buds… gross.