I’m starting out with a hydroponic set up with a undercurrent is there anything that I should know or be very careful of?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Hi I’m Bobby I’m starting out with a hydroponic set up with a undercurrent is there anything that I should know or be very careful of? I mean I know to constantly check the pH of the water and flush every two weeks or so but is there anything that I should know before I start my Hydro? I have a 3 x 3 grow tent with an LED light full spectrum I have a bag of CO2 the last time you’re around six months and I plan on buying another I’m just putting it in the tent and I’m going to go with your option with one of your emails that you sent me about putting in 6 inch fans instead of 4 inch fans. But I plan on starting within the next 2 to 4 weeks on my Hydro set up. My plant is currently in soil waiting for transplant into hydro.

Big Bud Strain: This will be my first attempt at hydroponics oh and I went with fox farms for nutrients. Also I’m going to ease my plants into the Fox Farms nutrients so whatever the bottle says I’m doing half for now in soil getting him used to it then I’m gonna go full schedule on the back of the Fox Farms bottle for the feeding schedule when I do hydroponics. Thank you for your time sir.