I.d. these plants

I have hash plant and amnesia I’m not sure which is which. stuff got mixed up

1 Like

better pics call this #1

My best guess is #2 is the amnesia haze, based on the more sativa like appearance. I still could be wrong.
What’s your best guess @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear and @dbrn32?
Welcome to ILGM @mugzilla we hope you enjoy it here.

4 Likes

Got me. They all kinda look sativa ish to me. If I had to guess plant on left probably looks to have a little more indica bud structure

2 Likes

It does look like that

1 Like

Beats me! They’re looking pretty good though. Is #1 foxtailing?

2 Likes

It sure looks like it @Myfriendis410!

2 Likes

Yes . not sure whats up. My fisdt grow

They both look more Sativa dominant to me. 2 more so than 1 a little. What’s your temps at? it looks like you have some taco-ing on some leaves there too possibly

2 Likes

Really no way to tell other than guessing if you keep good log book these things wont happen

1 Like

good idea… next batch I’m on it… My space seems solid though…

running 80% on the tops and 75% 4" down… winter grow though so it’s been coolerby a couple degrees and down to 58% at night

78 right now, trichomes are bulging, 1 more week of flush should be about right. I’ll trim water leaves tomorrow and post up more pics

1 week to go. these trichomes are going off first so I’m going w/ hplant on these two. The stem broke on one and it will be interesting to check out results. I’ve been giving straight water for a week and today I’ll flush. I probably vegged too long but look how that on bud is sideways and still hanging.

4 Likes