I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

I am keeping my word to harvest 3 or 4 times in a twelve month period outside, and have one bud outside during the worst months of the summer. The only exception is a major pestilence I shut everything down, and treat everything. The yard was never sprayed till the last couple of years when we started a barter system, hence no infestation since. KNOCK ON WOOD!!! I will submit soon, but I am not sure about taking pic of the little photosens

I submitted biaccident before conveying I will not send pic of the little chronic plant that’s budding. I apologize for the hour, yet I don’t want to turn on light. It’s progressing like it will be the bushy little plant were at maturity the plant kinda becomes one continuous bud. You know the trpe is am writing about, but send soon. I am very happy because 90% rain tomorrow, so I can have a day off a roof. Please pardon me, for slacking on the journal, low quality pics, submitted late, ect.

1 Like

Thanks for you like, yet any questions on design just ask. Your outdoor root rot from prolonged rains are over forever, so it is one less worry for the rest of your grows in a lifetime. I gotta go, but I will be back to take pics for grow journal after I finish my Daily list of tod o’s shopping at wallmart for food. Gotta go, but converse with you later

1 Like

Had my weekly hiatus. Now where are the pics? :joy::joy: hows it going there brother. Feel you on the humidity. I look forward to learning a trick or two. Here in Mississippi i fight constant humidity as well n will be watching to see how u manipulate that new growth into the bends

1 Like

I apologize for getting hung up, and a slacker in my weekly pics. Just got rained out from an incoming cold front. It’s going to get a little chilly, and I love it. It’s not going to rise above 70°, for a daytime high. I am changing to dry boots, and then take the new pics in the same chronological order. It’s Blackberry kush, Bianca, Black Widow, Gold Leaf, Purple Haze, and the minature Chronic that’s budding. During the timeframe between pics the Blackberry fell out of my Kawasaki cart. The tailgate popped open, and inevitably it killed a branch. To fill the void I pulled another branch over, so I cracked & zip tied it.

1 Like

Did you use anything on the break, like raw honey, before the zip tie?

1 Like

Hello BudBrother, I am lazy, and stuck in old ways. I just squished & bent. Here’s my highway road cleanup job, so I could get er done!!! I took the dead branch tied to that, and zipped it to a main branch. Thanks for staying with me, and writing me out of quitting. Here’s my botch job, but I am submitting new week pics. Thanks amigo!!!

8 Likes

It happened after It fell out of cart. She’s recovered ok.

1/24/18 grow pics

![1548370080215834392161928408608|374x500](uploarr8ZsNeirvjmRHf5sEmNpllllyillkyylyiiylillyll5i5y5:kissing_smiling_eyes:uploarr8ZsNeirvjmRHf5sEmNpllllyillkyylyiiylillyll5i5y5o5 iyk4v0xoSo.jpeg) BM uillu

9 Likes

Looks great keep it up :wink:

1 Like

Hog master, I appreciate the positive reinforcement, and checking in on my plants. Black Widow will be turned this week to Bud, so I can learn as much as possible. My next rotation has several, B.W. growing, so I am watching it closely to increase growth, yield, potency, ect. Good hearing from you, and thanks again

1 Like

What is the one already blooming? My my that lady looks lovely. All of em look happy n healthy. Fine work

1 Like

PirpNGold hope life has been good to you this week. The only one in bloom is the Chronic photosensitive that biaccident started early. FPL shut down power during the night to do maintenance, and she was the only one that turned. It’s the only plant in a Red bucket, and it looks like it’s going to fill in very well. I rotate every my plants every other day towards the sun, and I try to never remove leaves unless necessary. The constant Gulfstream Breezes let the sun hit even the buds on bottom of plant. I understand lollipop method for indoor, but down here it usually puts a decent nugget even on the lowest branches on a 25 inch plant. Thanks for keeping an eye on my grow because I get a little complacent at times.

2 Likes

I just noticed they edited the Bianca plant. I don’t know the rules, but are you allowed to show a plant that they don’t sell. She’s my favorite!!! Over 4 feet wide & a inch over 3 feet tall. I cracked, trained side branches because the type buds. It produces much more from past experience. Any feedback and I will not send in pictures of the Bianca.

I don’t know why the pic was edited, as plenty of people on here are growing all sorts of stuff from different breeders. As long as you don’t show a competitors logo or web link, you’re golden.

2 Likes

You are starting early, but that’s a good thing. It can help establish your protocol, and make friends that will help when things go wrong. We are having a cold spell, and it’s going to be in the low 50’s to upper 40’s. I love cool weather. Have a good day

Your girls look great! Like the camouflage.

2 Likes

Jimmy Beam, Your intro picture, or whenever the technical name of the little circle is I think it’s neat. I am way behind on growing techniques on the vast amount of different strains, so I am glad you took the time to compliment my girls & my camouflage. Camouflage is one of only a few things that I am good at. Thanks again, and check in every once in a while because I am going to be turning the BlackBerry Kush, Bianca, and Black Widow. Have a good night

2 Likes

I’ll be watching.

1 Like

Jimmy beam, I would like your watching my babies develop, and the budding will commence very soon. Have a good day