I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

All feminized photo sensitive: Blackberry Kush, Chronic, Black Widow, Bianca, Gold Leaf, and Purple Haze.
-Outdoor grow
-Soil in buckets no larger than 3 gallons
-All in leafy except Chronic feminized in various sizes.
☆ I will take pictures of each in chronological order from my list above.
☆ Warning!!! Moron at work!!!
I live in S.Florida, so I have to time the budding due to climactic weather. MY pot size never gets larger because of the climactic weather, and disabilities sustained during my 47 years while crawling, walking, running, limping on the Earth. Furthermore, write whatever you want. I accepted who/what I am physically/mentally long ago. My methods can be unorthodox because I took one class in Biology, and read a book published well over three decades ago when seed/information on growing was scarce. I will go outside to line up my plants listed above single file in chronological order as mentioned above, so you will have visual recognition.

20 Likes

Pretty girls! Whats the red?

2 Likes

Hello Laurelap, the reds are cloth flower purchased from arts & crafts store, so to the eyes it resembles a poinsettia Bush common this time of year down south. My neighbors are cool, so they do not bother me. Lastly, I do not want children to stumble upon looking for buster their lost dog.

15 Likes

Forgot to mention eyes in the sky

3 Likes

Your plants look great. I love the disguise.

4 Likes

I read your intro, and that grst yall are kicking back on life. Hope to be there soon

Thanks, but I can not plagiarize the idea. I read it in the 80’s in the few books on how to grow. It’s amazing how much has changed since then, and the genetics blow my mind in regards to variables due to environmental factors.

1 Like

Hello again, I wanted to convey two points because I forgot to mention it previously. I will snap new pictures once a week, and feedback would be appreciated in any manner. If you see anything that could benefit my plants in any way, shape, or form please let me know. I am eager to learn!!! Furthermore, no question is a dumb or feedback given. It seems when I Google a question, and read the vast majority of the time the answer becomes a duality.
Thank you,
S.FloridaSwampman

2 Likes

Once again, I live up to the title by doing another stupid thing. I was cooking on stove top, and I keep my next generation of plants under the stove light to keep them from turning. I didn’t move them far enough, so the gold leaf I pictured got scorched more than the other one growing concurrently. I removed most the burned, yet I left some. Should I remove it from the grow journal? Would someone please give me advice on what to do. I will attach a picture of my stupidity, and it’s damage. It’s obviously to the far right side of pic.

2 Likes

I tried to message, but it went away.

1 Like

Just take it away give her a spray of good water and sun light or light she should come back gonna need Bigger pots soon

1 Like

Thanks, I had no clue what to do, so I will not take it out of the new grow. I am going to do exactly what you wrote, and you are 100% correct. The poor thing needs a bigger pot, so I will do it Wednesday on my day off from the outside world. Thanks again for reminding me, and this is a perfect example of why I stepped out of my comfort zone to do a journal. MANY THANKS

3 Likes

They’re hardier than one would think, with some tlc she should come back fine.
Like the stealth flowers, good idea!

2 Likes

So far so good. Those old books… whatever those things are… musta been pretty spot on :wink::joy:. Best of luck with ur grow.

P.S. more then happy to give my grain of salt when needed. But aside from decarbing the gold leaf 3 months early u look good

O n ur camouflage is awesome. Sweet idea

5 Likes

I appreciate the info, feedback, and compliments on Camo. I use cloth flowers loosely attached, and change color of camo flowers to what’s flowering in my logistical vicinity. I abandoned the early generation with neglect, buy it will take off soon with the others not in pictures downloaded. I can turn them any time of the year, yet it takes much more time to get the maximum bud potential & mature. I keep them all small, but they usually fill in pretty good for their size. Winter they grow slow outdoors, but the lower humidity helps me grow 100% Indica, but start late the leaves turn to Dust. Sorry I rambled on…

1 Like

I am forgetful for whatever reason, and I don’t lie/deceive. I wrote 47 for my age, but my Birthday is in December. I became accustomed forgot, and typed it biaccident. Thank you

1 Like

Haha happy belated then my guy. N i understand the train of thought. I forget my age all the time :joy:. And the current year. But can remember the periodic chart and my childhood address n home. And rant on. This yo journal. We just here to watch learn advise. Love how ur growing in January. Im in Mississippi and its growing weather rn. But wont be constantly all winter

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance, but what is describing? I emplore you to explain I did it three months early. I love to learn anything that is of interest, and this is very interesting growing buds that put one’s lights out at this stage of the majority of plants I am currently growing outdoors. In addition, I have read where Florida growing outdoors has been hard on them. I don’t want to fall into the same situation. Thank you

What is decarbing three months early to the gold leaf? I misspelled it, but I am curious to know what you are saying. I did the gold leaf because the coming heat will not turn the leaves to dust while in budding stage late spring early summer

Haha I also love the flowers , decarbing is heating thca to make it thc for edibles

2 Likes