Humidity issues, lost on what to do

I’m at 51° and 96% humidity and it’s rather warm for where I am in the south :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Shut, I’d find me a hole to stick that hose in if I had to make one in the ceiling and vent it into wherever it went out of my house. And pay for the damage when I moved out :joy:
I feel for you. That’s like a heater running on high in there…

1 Like

If we don’t get a decent cold snap, bugs/pests are going to be horrible. Was outside kicking through an area of oak leaves today and was mosquitos, gnats, etc. and a few snakes.
Crazy weather for USDA zone 7a/8a.

2 Likes

It’s all ready that way here the past couple of years.
I’ve never seen so many ants, spiders, and all kinds of bugs I’ve never even seen before.
I bet I’ve Google 25 species of beatles this year I didn’t even know we had here :joy:.

2 Likes

I am so dumb

The hose thing extends when you pull it

So now it’s venting into lounge room which Ime never in anyway and has a big open door for fresh air

Gees. Days of sweating

1 Like

You could always come to Australia and deal with the massive number of snakes, spiders, goannas, sharks, all our friendly wildlife :spider:

Then if you want to cool down you can jump in the surf with the sharks. :joy: :shark:

I’ve been bitten by a Red-bellied black snake, a Swamp snake and a Python.

A red back spider and too many other spiders to state.

Then at night the mozzies can vampire you and the midgees can cover you with lumps.:mosquito:

Oh and you could also jump in the creek and get bitten by a crocodile :crocodile:

Or just go for a wander through a flowered field and get stung by bees. :honeybee:

Or just go outside in summer and have flies buzz all around you and get bitten by the big nasty ones that make you bleed. :fly:

We have very friendly critters here :rofl:

4 Likes

So I have an aircon now circulating in the room with the exhaust fan exhausting into the room temps are slowly coming down I have my exhaust fan on the inside should I have it ontop of the tent?

1 Like

I don’t think it really matters to much if fan is inside or out most if the time.
But sure if it’s an east adjustment, it definitely could not hurt. The fan itself doesn’t really produce much heat I don’t think…

But as you seen, mine are just laying on top of my tents with a short peice of ducting hose stuck down in the hole because I’m lazy :joy:

I would absolutely love to come to Australia honestly.
I grew up deep in the Appalachian Mountains and I could be wrong but Australia seems like it still has actual wilderness where “civilization” doesn’t go, “the bush” I think you would call it.
We don’t have much if any of that left here now…
But I would love to be in the middle of nowhere again no matter the critters :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Should I have any worries with Co2? do I need to be worried about that?

1 Like

Absolutely not, so many people waist money on them bags and canisters that are very expensive. And they gain Absolutely nothing from it but a smaller bank balance…
Co2 is only useful if you have really intense light as well as Temps and RH dialed in perfect, and you feed them an increased levels of nutrients.

Unless everything is increased across the board and stable, the plants can’t even use the elevated levels of Co2 naturally present in the average home.

Some people will dis agree with me but if ya spend just a little time there’s videos on YouTube explaining it in better detail

3 Likes

Thanks for the response I can understand where you are coming from :+1:

1 Like