How to convince the wife/husband

Now i would trust that cause this brother is a genius also , whats is happening @peachfuzz , my guy how the hell is life !

2 Likes

Ok more torture guys @yoshi @Fiz @ejefferi @Myfriendis410 @BobbyDigital Lights some fun tomorrow. I can switch the push pin one into place set it like mr. Yoshi has said and watch them. I am down there at least 2-3 ,times a day. Then lets all see how long it takes for the girls too get freaky. I like them freaky.

1 Like

Gaslamp light schedule (what you are describing) only works if you have high intensity lights so that you hit your DLI.

4 Likes

Ruthless behavior… yes :metal:

1 Like

I use cheap cfls… :sunglasmmmmm
…Preformatted text`
No big high energy lights…
Just simple…
No hlg or anything else …
Just me…
:v:t4: y AZ im stoned. …
Dgupid phone…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Today I go down switch to 6/2 lights. What is number 7 leaf mr
@yoshi you tell me about? Right now both plants are being Lst’ed and as soon as I get my engine warmed up(body) I will tend to them.

I can hit high DLI’s I checked earlier in the week

@yoshi @Newt @peachfuzz @Underthestairs @Myfriendis410 @Hellraiser @JaneQP so I did it put the old timer in place. 6/2.

Trust you all old masters at growing. So you see my twins. SKITTLE seeds fŕom shake. Harvested last fall. I just could not seperate them. How does my girls look everyone? Growing bring out my hovering parent skills out. The amount of love,time ,tears,ztress,joy,pain,happiness,death over these plants is worse than my food garden. Any body else feel this way?

H

2 Likes

They will pick up speed now , what ppm are you feeding ? Start at 450 ish or 500 ppm and go up a 100 each week until you get to 850 ppm than flip them .

2 - 3 weeks go back to 18/6 but as of now you want to start feeding them lightly about 400 - 500 ppm of Nitrogen which is calmag , Micro , and grow nutrients at 2.5 mls to a gallon are however much it takes to get 400 - 550 ppm’s , Looks like you have outside dirt wgich i would do my nutrients feeding from the bottom and only pour in my plain ph water in between feedings through the dirt should give you a better roots zone growth .

1 Like

The soil is FFosoil and HF soil mixed up with mushroom organic compost. No outside dirt. I Do water from bottom sometimes feed from bottom but will do it that way make those roots grow.

@yoshi I have not been able to afford a PPM Meter. Our money is so tight. Even 20 bucks is too much. Our old fridge died and we couldn’t buy even a used one. Our church had to buy us one used.I have to go by how they look and feel beneath my fingers its all I have @Underthestairs @Fiz @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

Remind me what these seeds are buddy…

1 Like

Used rain water :droplet: will be best for you its naturally phed by nature evaporation process just fill up old gallon jugs about 5 a week , i get it brother , ive been there myself , its not easy when you physical abilities become limited i know first hand buddy . Just keep trying to stay positive . 75% of you mental and physical healing starts with your positive thoughts and morning aspirations .

1 Like

I have* A huge rain barrel outside i use for the garden with temps 40 50’s fill up jugs for plants.

2 Likes

That will work but it coukd get a bit challenging to add nutrient boosters with out that pen to be honest , the plants will still bud but if you dont amend the soil they wobt get to that full happy yield potential unless you have enough dirt space like a 5 gallon pot are larger, this would allow the roots zone room to build to support the plant without boosters for flowering , but the plants woukd still bloom just not huge if you cannot measure or read the ph and ppm late in bloom cause they so sensitive in eaxh stage of growth .

1 Like

They are in 5 gallon fabric pots right now. Aĺl I can do is try with what GOD gives me to use. With the changes you and others have suggested I bet this indoor grow will be amazing!!! @yoshi I use organic mixes

1 Like

Just be patient , the roots have not really hit to bottom are has filled up the dirt , you will know once the roots hit bottom , the plants will start to grow vertical very aggressively and rapidly and this is around week 3 in veg and the perfect time to top once the nodes start to spawn out at least one or set full fan leave sets in a week , this will be determined by light power . If you dont have super strong intense high dollar lights , learn how fast it takes your plants to develop with the lights you have by timing the growth response after the plants is altered or stressed . Usually it takes 3 - 7 days for a plant to recover after its manipulated doing photosynthesis!

1 Like

I’m sure they’re recipes you can find using things found around the house. Over my head to advise much on that :joy:

1 Like

Me : Sweetheart, I think I would like to start growing my own medication and try to cut back/stop taking the opioids for my back pain…I have my Patient Card now and just need to request a Patient Cultivation License…I will need to spend some money to set up the indoor garden…What do you think?

Her : How may I help you?

1 Like