How do I turn the audible alert off on phone?

nice sled. extended track . plenty of balance. stock or clutched, piped, etc. btw, dig the snow shoes too

You planting the new cold resistant Arctic Strain called Kavik River Kamp?

No its pretty stock, had the clutch done, she goes more places than I should be. I really like it. Id be on it today but theres only 4 feet of snow on the mountain. I consider 6 feet the minimum and 12 feet ideal.

We have pretty good climate here for growing medium length outdoor. Sativa strains are pretty restricted, most will only finish in a greenhouse and the vast majority will only finish if the greenhouse is heated. Im not really into feeding a woodstove in my greenhouse. Furthermore, we often get socked in with overcast sky because of the lake, so supplimental lighting would be needed to get decent bud. However, if you can get yer dope off by early to mid November in a greenhouse its usually decent. Almost any weed that can go in the dirt by April and be off by October will do nicely without a greenhouse.

1 Like

@Cannabian, great info, considering i’m in one of those northern climates, northern Michigan. our weather too, is HUGELY dependent upon Lake Michigan. and as you commented, lots and lots of overcast skies. so, Indica’s would be the choice for cultivation outdoors?

1 Like

Yes or any hybrid that finishes early. But I like to grow heritage or ( landrace ) strains as I dont really care for super strong pot. I prefer flavour over power… I have a greenhouse that will be exclusively used for peppers, tomatoes and Himalayan/ Northern Indian weed this summer…

1 Like