How do I turn the audible alert off on phone?

Ok heres the deal, I bought a Galaxy S10 plus… great phone sorta. The issue is Ilgm doesnt show up as an app in the app settings thingy. So how does a guy stop pissing off his wife with audible notifications? Please help cuz shes not happy about the appy!

1 Like

You mean email notifications? You can turn off on your phone, or you can go to settings here and turn off getting email notifications. You would still get them here when logged in, just not an email alert too.

2 Likes

@Cannabian did you see my suggestion on your other post?

1 Like

Wait…there’s an app? I’ve been using the browser

1 Like

Yes thanks, I think @dbrn32 had the answer in my case! Thanks both of you.

1 Like

I honestly send everything to spam.

2 Likes

Im not sure if it qualifies as an app perse, but there is a mobile version with a tile on my home screen I can click that takes me here.

Right on, glad you got it sorted out.

1 Like

Make her sleep on the sofa

1 Like

did you water it?

1 Like

So you’re in good shape then?

I love my iPhone. It has a switch on the side that will turn off the ring tone so it makes no sound.

I did like my iPhone until it started doing weird things, and the battery was getting weak. Also thenphone would die fast in cold temps when snowmobiling.

Batteries in cold always die faster. Best thing is to put it next to your body where it’s warm. I’ve hiked the AT and I’m from the North where it can hit down to -40 degrees F. So I know cold all to well. It’s why I moved South Texas.

4 Likes

The peach tree still has leaves on her.

2 Likes

Why’d you post a picture of the inside of your freezer?

Oh.

Yeah, no thanks lol

2 Likes

because its an awesome experience! The scenery is so amazing. Combine that with some cannabis and its visually and spacially phenomenal. Also its this environment that a phone needs to work in, the iphone does not work well in the cold. Never did. Ive heard many others say the same thing. The Samsungs work much better.

4 Likes

When it pops up slide to one side on the notification until a gear symbol shows and you should be able to silence it there.

2 Likes

Thanks already did it, it was an email notification.

4 Likes