HLG 300W V2 Dimmable Grow soon Autos/Photos Indoor/Outdoor

Looking good, nice job!

2 Likes

That little mini me of a bud monster looks delicious! If I could grow little plants with that kind of bud structure consistently I would stay indoors. Perfect little houseplants in perfect situations.

2 Likes

It stayed this small the whole time. It’s pretty cool but also frustrating lol

Well I harvested 4.7 ounces from the little plant today. It looked a little weird, like the it just wouldn’t quit growing together. It was so hard to trim up and there was literally hardly any branches it was just all stuck together in a ball the size of my fist easily. It weighed enough itself to overload the scales. It had no sunlight in the center or light at all so some of it was really green and not good but there was 134 grams that was beautiful and dark. I attached a picture of a piece that was near the center I believe! Anyways can’t wait till she dries and cures!

5 Likes

Awesome. Congrats :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

30 days old!

One girl took off way better then the other as you can see, idk if it’s a good time to do LST in pre flower or not but I did today because she was so bushy none of the bottom or middle was getting light. Gonna add some more yarn to the other limbs in a few but this is what she looks like now !

2 Likes

My Girl Scout Cookie.

6 Likes

They’re are gorgeous bro. Do you LST? If so when?

This is my first grow I don’t even know what that means sorry.

1 Like

Low stress training. Manipulating branches or tying down branches. Basically any type of training other than topping, fimming, or super cropping. That’s my understanding of LST :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Yeah I did do that but not a lot I didn’t want to screw it up on my first go.

2 Likes

Frosty for sure. Looking good and congrats on the harvest

2 Likes

It has nothing on the one I’m to harvest. She’s beautiful! Will post pictures soon! Here’s some updated pics from today. The big plant is having some cal mag issues it’s looking like, and the stems are turning purple but people say horticulture lights will cause that problem. So far I’m loving them. I have 5 under 1 300W which 1 to is many but she seems to be handling it well. Gonna purchase another one this week coming and expand my grow. Can’t wait to share it all with everyone! Keep hanging out, plenty more to come !

3 Likes

Sneak peak of this Ol girl

4 Likes

Well guys, harvested my last plant that was started under bad lights. Still harvested 10 ounces off of it wet ! Super happy but can’t wait to see how much my new girls bring me!

4 Likes

Awesome. Congrats on the harvest :+1: :v:

1 Like

Congrats on your harvest!!! Beautiful cola! :fire::drooling_face:

1 Like

These two girls are looking good !

1 Like

@Nicky hey bro been forgetting to tag you.

Set to follow. I thought I had but I must have been to high. :heart_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like