HLG 300W V2 Dimmable Grow soon Autos/Photos Indoor/Outdoor

Dude that looks huge. Good looking plant man. Sorry I took so long to reply, just had my first child lol. So while I was in the hospital this thing grew crazy as hell ! Look at this thing ! The other seed from the same company planted the same time is not even a 1/4 this big! But I got my other seeds in the mail finally! So time to plant some more! Will update soon @Oldtimer69 Thought I’d tag you too bro image image

3 Likes

Dang it is big… Good job! Looking good on those others too! Congrats on the new baby! Keep up the good work and keep me in The loop!

1 Like

Looking good, I’m gonna tag along as well, that is if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

@repins12 for sure bro. & @Oldtimer69 absolutely, I need all the knowledge I can get man! Just so you all know I’m running in a 2 foot deep, 4 foot wide, 6 foot tall grow tent. I currently have 2 12-13 week old autos that are behind because I started out with blurple lights :confused:, but they are now under HLG 300W (600HID power) and they are doing great. About 2-3 weeks from harvest. The one that I just posted is 3 weeks old almost. About 20 days. She’s growing fast. Yet another seed out of the same batch is only a 1/4th that size. Guess it just had good genetics. About to germinate AK-47 & more white widow. And a surprise seed from the company. I’ll post that name later in the grow. I want to see if anyone notices it !

2 Likes

Awesome. My first indoor auto was grown in crappy wally world potting soil and wally world grow light bulbs due, to the fact that I jumped the gun like I always do. They are definitely looking good my friend. Knowledge, I have very little on this indoor growing just started back in the November/December timeframe myself, now outdoors, that’s another story. :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

I’m the same way. Jumped the gun, and wasn’t prepared to make the investment at first but I’m glad I did. And I’m about to grow outdoors after May 1st when the last frost hits, well outdoor during day in smart pots, and indoor at night. I’m doing photos out there so I get a great yield :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great plan bro. We all start off unprepared… Lol then like a a drug habit… You’re hooked… Lol. I think autos are all over the place. I have 5 of the same seeds and 3 look like different plants… Lol. Theeeennn. There’s that one… The runt, little one… We all end up with. Those smart pots work magic brother… You ready for that?.. Lol

I love the smart pots man. I’m growing in these plastic ones now and didn’t even want to really I just couldn’t get smart pots at the time and got impatient and bought the plastic ones but they also drain all the extra water so I’m not worried, and you can feed them from the bottom. And I think I’m ready for outside growing, but it’s gonna be a whole different kinda grow ya know

1 Like

O I know… I know nothing about that set up… Lol

Update- Day 25:

Plants doing okay. The two older plants I’d say are about a week and a half or so till 72 hours of darkness. Running straight water and flushing for the remainder. Should I add more cal mag? The other big one had light burn - I am aware lol

6 Likes

Plants are looking good my brother :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thanks brother. I’m posting some up close ones now. Almost harvest time!

1 Like

6 Likes

Someone is hungry :grinning:

1 Like

What’s going on here?

@Nicky

1 Like

#1 easy on the nitrogen, your leaf tips are clawing showing to much feed.

#2? Not sure… Usually deficiencies are cal mag but it doesn’t look like that so the things you want to find out is
Is that leaf touching the ground when it drops in lights out?
Did you spill water on it?
Is there a humidfior blowing on it?
Is there a fan or cold air intake blowing on it?

1 Like

Ok so I have my tent set up with one fan at a opening on the bottom as my intake fan, and another one on the outside blowing into that hole to help push air in. I have my exhaust fan outside of the tent, and my filter running thru the top inside and tied off above the light. I will attach pictures. But yeah, the RASTAMAG didn’t help at all. But the plant looks good still. One of them is in the 72 hours of darkness. She’s ready to wet trim and dry tomorrow evening. May even give her an extra day. The other one should come off in about a week and a half. Whatever was happening isn’t really happening much on these new plants. Like you said those little spots could be intake fan or whatever, but I moved it to the back and the other one I put there is showing no signs of anything so I think it’s okay. Like I said previously, both plants planted the same day, and one is MASSIVE. Check out what I have going on guys. Anyways I have this little tent packed and doing just fine. Sorry for the long reply, but I know you enjoy detail from reading your forums. Feel free to tag everyone you’d like that you think would be help. @dbrn32 @Oldtimer69 thought I’d tag you all. @dbrn32 this horticulture is amazing brother. Thanks for the suggestions previously. About to order a bigger better one. & currently building a massive indoor room, will post updates !

3 Likes

& here is the little stunned plant I’m harvesting! small, but it was from my first grow and I can’t wait to try her. Anything like the last one it was great ! Uploading: image.jpg…

6 Likes

Looking good bro! And that is a huge room. You’ll have plenty of room to work. Lol

2 Likes