Here we go 2024

@Nip @Fieldofdreams @Blackmoon @Flitme @W.B.elpaso @Dforce @plumbdand @madhatter1 @AlGreen

Here we go 2024 beans sprouted and in the cups! Garden primed with fish, crab, lobster, shrimps, and other “good things.”
Gonna try Orange Bud, Grape Octane, Gold Leaf, Blackberry, OG Kush and Amnesia Haze this year. We will see if the “Sea of Green” will return. Lol.
Happy growin
Ger

18 Likes

Here we go ! What’s on the cannibus menu this year?

5 Likes

Sweet!! So is the seafood compost something you buy or just leftovers from dinner lol??

8 Likes

@Nip Here it is

5 Likes

Nice line up for the year, good luck my friend

3 Likes

Ill be along for the ride 2024 is gonna be exciting

4 Likes

Im set to watch. I like your selections. Is your orange bud from ilgm? I have some from dutch passion thats the skunk pheno of orange bud.

3 Likes

@Gerant Great Selection you’re going do good this season by the way I tried a few exotic strains panama × tie The seeds must have been bad not a single one germinated so I’ll stick with what I have confidence in growing even though I have a long growing season still takes to long it Frosts in October even here

3 Likes

Ive got orange bud growing this summer :sunny:
Here
Sadly when moving them to under shelter before the rain we had i lost my balance fell down a bank and the bag rolled on itself and snapped the stem.
Sadly it was the one of 2 that i pollinated
In saying that on the weekend just gone my mate came to visit wife and mother in-law away and we charfed through my 9 auto strains i grew this summer
And i trimmed up some orange bud only 5 days of drying to finish the night with
Got me shit faced and gave me promise to how it will be when its dried and cured.
The other exciting thing was that i found a mature seed in the bud i was preparing and it wasn’t the branch i pollinated
So ive saved that seed.
Pollen was from black sugar.
Ive grown blackberry as an auto
And gold leaf in years past
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:
Set to watching

6 Likes

High,
Well I fish a lot and have buddies and grandkids that fish so I use the minnows and minnow water along with fish carcasses. The lobster shrimp and others are from dinner! Not the flesh but the shells and other “stuff”.
Happy growing
Ger

6 Likes

High,
All seeds are from ILGM except the OG and Amnsia Haze. Buddy gave them to me
Happy growin
Ger

6 Likes

Right on, sounds like you make your own organic compost with those fish and shells. Good stuff and hard to get. Making your own is the only way to go. :v:

5 Likes

I’ll take a peek :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Great line up @Gerant im sure these will be great!

2 Likes

I live in Illinois I’m very interested in outdoor grows but the weather just seems so unpredictable :confused:

3 Likes

I prefer indoor growing for control @Mrperfect lights, fertilizer, and water is all you need supposedly. :joy:

4 Likes

SOAB… Glad you’re ok, really hate to here about the plant.

2 Likes

Hope ya don’t mind a newb tag’n along, love the combo you’re building your soil with.

3 Likes

High,
Enjoy. any suggestions throughout the summer are welcomed.
Happy growing
Ger

6 Likes

You would be surprised at how well outdoor plants can do in even the worst of weather. Alot different than indoors were they can be very sensitive. If you have not tried outdoor growing, i highly recommend you give it a go. Nothing like it. Imo…

3 Likes