Help with cure humidity

I recently finished drying my plants at 50% relative humidity and 70°F only took five days put buds in jars to cure humidity only reads in the forty’s added 2 4gram boveda packs to each jar.
Humidity only came up to low to mid 50’s should I rehydrate some how or just leave alone
Thanks

If you have other plants growing trim a fan leaf and put in jars. I was surprised how much it helped my low humidity .

4 Likes

That’s a great idea should I remove the boveda packs or should I leave them in as well
Thanks

1 Like

I haven’t used boveda during cure. I’m going to try their experiment when I get a chance.

2 Likes

Boveda packs are good I’ve been using them for a couple years now.

1 Like

The humidity did come up with the fan leaves i put in think i will the packs in for now.
Thanks for tip worked great

2 Likes

It might be a good idea to cross check your meters to make sure they read accurately. Those plastic sensors used are not all that good…

Bovedas should do the job but you may need to lay them out on your counter to re hydrate. When they dry up they get hard.

3 Likes

Glad it helped. We are all here to help each other succeed.

1 Like

I just brought this OG Kush from the high 40’s up to 59 by using a slice of apple in an open bag in the jar for one day. The bag kept the bud and apple from touching. The opening let the humidity from the apple to move through the jar.

It did get this high in 24 hours.

So I took the apple out and left the jar open for a couple hours, and it is sitting at 59.

But this would be horrible for long term. Good in a pinch.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people using citrus rinds to add flavor.

1 Like

That’s a great way to do it. It’s kinda fun to experiment.

2 Likes