Help - Sour Diesel Auto - Day 12

She is looking beautiful brotha doing great yes i believe you just fed Jacks a day or 2 ago if i remember rite lol if so yes id give her some pain water ph’d between 6.5-6.8 when growing with jacks i lioe my ph to fluctuate between 6.5 and 6.8 as it allows the plant to uptake nutrients a bit more sense these plants have optimal ph ranges of how well they uptake certain nutrients also make sure your pots are eeying back before watering again you dont want the soil to be bone dry but light in heaviness water her then lift the pot to see how heavy it is then water once the pot becomes light again typically takes a couple days depending on how much you are watering

1 Like

I typically go by weight and then confirm with the soil. I have always watered between 3-4 days apart but she felt light this morning. I won’t water her early. Thanks for the info! I’ll grow on :metal:

1 Like

She is probably hungry/thirsty sense she is in flower they will uptake more water/nutes when in flower so realistically its possible you can give her a dribk of ph’d water

1 Like

I checked when I got home earlier and she still has plenty of moisture in there from Thursday nights feeding.

1 Like

What’s up guys. I watered her tonight PH 6.7. Run off was 6.62 PH and 790ppm. She is still looking healthy. I’ll definitely give her jacks again at the next feeding to up the ppm. Should I ph it at 6.5 again?

3 Likes

Definitely kicking into flower time to watch them buds grow and swell and yes id give her a good feeding you want you run off to be similar to what you are feeding her id give ger a full strength feeding of jacks and yes ph between 6.5 and 6.6

2 Likes

Update day 40 above ground.

Fed her jacks this morning at a PH 6.54. Runoff ph was 6.46 and 1160ppm.

Should I be concerned about the leaves yellowing in the middle of the plant? I looked at the light chart for my LED that @LiesGrows sent and it looks like maybe the few leaves in the center are getting the most intense light. Also, should I defoliate a little more? Let me know what you guys think. @OGIncognito

2 Likes

Solid numbers Grow Bro, she could be a PK hog. I would bump up the Part B and epson a little for the next feeding and a smidge bump up on part A and keep up the run off :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito you think I should stick to feeding every other watering? Or should I feed her jacks again Saturday afternoon?

1 Like

That depends on your last run off numbers, I would say yes if you were running in coco but for soil it’s generally feed, water feed water. I try and maintain 900-1000 in veg and 1000-1200 in flower for soil :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @LiesGrows is there anything I can/should add to my next watering to help her? I feed her yesterday so it should just be water on Saturday. Maybe I’m just worrying too much :man_facepalming:. Thoughts?

3 Likes

I like seeing them praying to the light gods but she does look hungry for nitrogen?? What was your last feed PPMs and PH and run off of those :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The run off yesterday morning after feeding Jacks was PH 6.46 and 1160ppm.

1 Like

Those numbers are on point Growmie. Could be hungry for a little more nitrogen, sulfur resembles a nitrogen deficiency as well. How much of part A and epson are you using :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I have been using exactly half the recommended dosage because I only use a half gallon of water. So full dosage for the half gallon.

1.5 grams of 5-27-26 dissolved, then
.5g of epson dissolved, then
1g 15-0-0 dissolved. Then ph water to 6.5.

I just found this chart (pic) on their website which give different amounts then my packaging did….

1 Like

:point_up_2: the amount for feeding or watering is determined by the amount of run off (20%) for jacks I mix 3.6 part A, 1.4 epson and 2.4 of part B in 1 gallon

2 Likes

Thanks @OGIncognito! Should I just use 6.5-6.8 ph water for the next watering then fix my jacks amounts for the following watering?

2 Likes

6.5 will work from your last run of of 6.4 and yes on watering the next upcoming cycle. Soil generally has a feed, water, feed ect but this could also have back to back watering. All depends on your run off numbers and keeping those around 1000 and 6.5. You’re cruising now Brother, well done :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Sorry i haven’t been able to reply i work long days most days so i dont always have time to check up i see OG got ya covered :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @LiesGrows

i feel like this is light burn (was introduced to the new LED light 10 days ago) or a potassium deficiency. I raised the light a few inches and dialed it down to about 130 watts to see if that helps. Light is 16” from the top of the canopy. Most affected leaves are on top and get the most intense light. I’m going to just give her ph 6.5 water tomorrow. What do you guys think? Can I give her anything to help?

2 Likes