Help please! Is my plant going to grow any more

@Agrestic :blush: thanks again appreciate

1 Like

and just to give you a snapshot of what i’m talking about, here are my three autos from this summer. ignore the far left one. that thing… i dunno. it got so big i couldn’t take care of it any longer but it’s also not normal. but i guess with autos that’s part of the auto genetics game. i expected them all to be the like the NL on the far right. hard to tell form the pic but the middle blueberry was no slouch - it was FAT and would have needed more than a 2x2 tent if indoors.

5 Likes

@Agrestic wow great plants the one one left I wouldn’t even no what to do I would be so lost :joy: the one on the right is more my speed still would be lost

2 Likes

Looks good to me too

Exactly Kin. Well stated. Except… light leaks. Dont do light leaks with ANY plants. It will force her into hermie status

not sure that’s necessarily true for autos. they can be on 24 hours. that’s an argument for growing them indoors- good for folks who can’t seal out light. considering growing one in my bathtub lol.

24/7 isnt exactly light leaks. Leaks are when ur supposed to be in dark hours and u have light constantly sneaking in. Thats the detrimental part… having a plant attempting to sleep, yet with parts receiving light (keeping it awake)

hmmmm i did not know that. :thinking::thinking:

@PurpNGold74 @Agrestic @dbrn32 @Axemanjake23 @LoCoRock @MrPeat Hello everyone I wasn’t sure if she suppose to be on 24/7 light because I’ve been reading things saying auto should be on 18/6 idk how true that is so I decided to test it yesterday I took her out the lights for about an hour or 2 complete darkness she didn’t do too well some of leaves was drooping bad an others was starting to is it because of the light I’m just confused I thought darkness wasn’t bad for them

They droop when going to bed. Normally just before lights out u see leaves begin to droop. All living things need rest. I HIGHLY recommend 18-6 at the most. 24-0 works. But wouldnt u grow better with a few hours of sleep?

3 Likes

some people even do 12/12 when it gets to flower. but second Purp, they should rest.

1 Like

Thanks greatly appreciated just was worried that something was wrong sorry just Jumpy over every little thing

18/6 schedule and you can flip to 12/12 once flowers have started.

1 Like

I think purp has you set

1 Like

@Axemanjake23 @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Agrestic @Killadruid sorry to bother you guys again I was wondering when I water/feed do I water to the point where there’s a run off coming out? I don’t want to over water an drown her don’t know how much water to use when I water I just use enough for the soil to be wet an there’s no run off so idk if that’s enough water

1 Like

@bellabstar I don’t water to a run off. I’ve learned to watch my plants and let them tell me what needs to be done and how.

Once my plants are full of flowers I will water about 1/2 gallon per day. For the smaller plants they don’t get as much.

1 Like

If your plants are filling the pots, you should drain to waste. If they are young plants that have room to spread root I would water conservatively around the edge of the pot with the intent of coaxing the plant to spread root to get to it.

3 Likes

@MrPeat thanks again just wasn’t sure I do a lot of reading an there r mixed information about it I guess everybody does it differently I just rather ask you guys vs the Internet you guys have been nothing but great to me

I know other growers do a run off. But they are also checking for pH and whatnot.

Not me…I like a big bush with a huge cola. I did top 3 of my plants to see if it’s for me or not.

Once you find what works for you and get enough grows under your belt this will all seem trivial. Only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.

3 Likes

I do water exactly like what you wrote. :+1::+1:

1 Like