Help! New grower issues

The third part is just plain epsom salt. You can pick up at a local grocery store. Theirs is too expensive.

1 Like

So do I need all 3 parts or just that one ?

Sorry, I read your post wrong. Edited above.

1 Like

You need part A and B plus epsom salt. All three make up Jacks 123

5 Likes

When I was running FF trio I did 1/3 strength and max 60% strength at the end

3 Likes

How often did you water and what size was your pots and was it soil,coco or…?

Ok I flushed really good last night and this morning I gave it light nutes around 1100 ppm and overflow ppm was around 1000and ph was 6.2 going in and came out 6.5

I did notice alot of pistils turned brown over night maybe from fan but was trying to dry it up fast so I would have no mold issues

I watered everyday or every other day but I was in coco coir perlite mix 70/30. 5 gal fabric pots. I don’t really go by watering day by day anymore i go by weight of dry pot vs wet pot and eventually ypu get a feel for it. Right now I vary between watering every 2-3 days

1 Like

Yea I also go by the weight of the pot but I was curious if you use less nutrients would you have to water more often , I usually end up watering every other day sometimes every 3 days do you give nutrients every watering ? Or every other

I now run house and garden lineup for nutes its so much better than FF Trio. Back when I used ff trio I fed nutes every watering and did NOT flush as scheduled just before harvest and didn’t see a lot of issues. But id definitely look into other nute lineups as FF is notoriously hot with their fertilizers

1 Like