HELP NEEDED! 1st grow journal

I’m using ffhf and the bag says it feeds for 9 months. Don’t know if that’s reality. I was also told that it only last about 2-3 months. So I don’t know. I’m no where near comfortable with growing and definitely don’t want to mess things up.

1 Like

Correction! Wasn’t ffhf. Was some brand call Sta try or something. With the 9 month feeding. Ffhf doesn’t say, that’s why I don’t know. Really appreciate the help.

@Dwiper, woah! 1/4 strength ever 14 days, poor babies are starving. If I were you I would feed once a week, my feed is Wednesday I do a heavy dose of nutes Friday I add a root inhibitor, recharge & molasses to the 6” pots for root growth, strong roots. I don’t know anything about cal mag, silica, epson salt, never used it at all, I couldn’t even tell you the benefits if I tried because I know nothing of the sort. Try that and watch the fast growth :eyes: you’ll be shocked. Hope this helps you with your grow, good luck with your grow and happy growing

1 Like

Ok what’s the inside scoop for jacks, that o keep hearing about. Is it used with clay pebbles in a bubble bucket, or the drip ring. I so new at Dwc, I already lost 3, getting real discouraged about ever wanting to grow with that system. I’ve just lost :disappointed: my Beast Vemon OG 71 days, 4 ft tall, 4 ft wide, and what’s really sad is I have no idea what happened what caused it I’ve had people tell me to do this and do that and it’ll revive and it’ll come back and yeah no! I don’t even want to show you the effin picture that’s how mad I am.

That’s all bad. Hate that you lost those. I’m trying not to do the same. Imma use full strength from now on.

Ok what’s the inside scoop for jacks, that o keep hearing about.

I don’t know the full scoop on jacks but I do know since I used it , I’ve seen faster growth. I got a bunch of stuff just from what I read on the forum from different people. Just looking at their work I decided to try it myself. I did read that jacks was pretty much all you need from start to finish. I apologize if I’m annoying anyone with my questions and the stuff I’ve read. I’m learning tho I’m catching on and appreciate everyone’s comments and advice.

Yeah no idea on that soil, in the future I would avoid soils with time release ferts, makes it difficult to know when to start the feeding regimen and how much they can take without it being too much.

4 Likes

Jumping in this thread, I have read it all (I think) and was just wondering a update on how well that Abriselux 1500 worked out.
I have the same light so was wondering on your thoughts @Dwiper

Man! I think they work great from my experience. Actually I’ve bought 3 more to go in my 4x8. For the flowing stage. I don’t have any complaints about it. I keep the lights 18-24 in. At 100% Above the plants. I think you’ll be happy with it. The plants love it.

2 Likes

9 days of flowering and they seem to be getting bigger fast. The net isn’t keeping them down.

1 Like

well think hard, when you use autos they grow so fast that you can get 2-3 harvest a season but not from same plant. good luck

Yeah I’m seeing how fast autos grow also. I started a wedding cake auto that’s not in my journal. Got it in coco coir only using the jacks 321 on it and it looks good, already flowering. Seems like I have to water every other day or so. I started that to see what happens in coco coir. I been snooping around in a few of hellraisers journals :joy: so I wanted to try it. But yeah I see autoflowers grow a lot faster than photos

I think my girl turn into a boy. Can someone help me on this one. It’s a sundae driver. I’m not sure how it looks when it buds but this looks like pollen sacks to me. Please correct me if I’m wrong because it’s been kick off the island.

3 Likes

Yup looks like a boy! Closer pics to say 100%

1 Like

Yeah it’s a dude.

1 Like

Closer pics from different part of the plant

Uploading: 81748E0D-FAEF-4AE8-B18C-32DEC06705C3.jpeg…
Processing: DE2B8A18-DB1A-4515-AEDA-72409A80920C.jpeg…

It’s a dude.

@Covertgrower @Carpenter @Hellraiser so should I keep it or throw it out? Does this mean I’m growing seeds instead of buds? What’s the solution here? I didn’t have a plan in place for boys lol.

My personal opinion it’s not good for anything except may be rabbit feed! Have any of the pollen sacs opened? Looks like they have. If so all of your other ladies are already pollinated! Sorry for your loss!! :cry:
In the future they show sex signs long before that stage…

Definitely toss it. Bag first, then remove.

1 Like

What he said :point_up_2::facepunch: