*Help me out please

I have this Blue Dream, she started showing her face 9/21/22. And she has these weird discolorations on her. Idk what it is. Someone please help

Looks like water/nutes got splashed on her.

3 Likes

Tell us more please.

Fill this out as thoroughly as you can. It’ll help us help you.

3 Likes

• What strain: Blue Dream Auto. Seed bank from Seedsman

• Method:Organic soil (FF:OF)

• Vessels: fabric pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)n/a

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable(n/a)

• Indoor

• Light system 1 viparspectra xs1000

• Temps; Day, Night (D about 70-80, N in the 40s)

• Humidity; Day, Night 30-40

• Ventilation system; Yes, 4"

• no

• Co2; No

First and foremost, I’d want to know the PPMs of water going in and coming out. If it’s too high, she could be locked out and thus not eating - showing a deficiency falsely. If it’s too low, she’s just hungry. A cheap tds/EC meter from Amazon would work fine for answering that question. They seem to be accurate enough no matter the brand.

pH could matter but I’m less concerned about that, generally speaking. In soil you get a pretty wide pH range to play in, so a little off one way or another would just be nitpicking anyway.

I’m venturing a couple different guesses here - early onset CalMag deficiency (I can’t narrow down which in this case, it’s early enough it could be either or both). Also suspecting you have a fan that blows on that plant more than others?

Here’s a chart of common deficiencies for your toolkit, jic you don’t already have this.