Help me avoid pain

My first grow i can officially start to harvest, i already have some nice baby’s going now. Late veg/Early flower, LTS, all auto flowers 18 plants, 18x8x8 room, 3x-1500w Full Spectrum lights & supplementing co2. temp is around 88-79 (no ac as of yet) 4 fans for air flow.

[Rust spots on leafs, right N wrong leaf to prune as well as regulation my Co2 regulator correctly for my room are mt 3 main issues at the moment] (pictures added)

Just looking for any & all tips & tricks for my grow…recommendations, rejections, reflections on your past grow & problems you have came across and the best way to avoid them!!
Best ways to get the best product!b4fbdade2b639f2ef0dd607d71d076f98e1f2a20_1_666x500

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dab
Sounds like your on your way and have a decent grasp on things
If you have a question just ask :+1:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Good morning my friend

1 Like

Whats my friend im getting ready to head outside and do some yard work
Hows you doing @garrigan62 and good morning to you as well

@Dab

First I would like to Welcome you to ILGM
We have a great community here. Jump around and see for your self. It’s truly an awesome place. Soon to be your 3nd home….lol

All I can say is that you sound like you have experience under your belt. Feel free to jump in if you can help someone.

Happy Growing and Welcome
Garrigan65

3 Likes

Working on my tables…lol

Welcome @Dab. Your 1500w full spectrum lights - what make and model are they?

18x8 room and 18 plants is ambitious. I like it.

1 Like

A higher goal is always more rewarding if you can reach it :slight_smile:
Nothing to crazy right now 3 BESTVA 1500w lights getting a 4th but investing in a
California Lightworks Solar System 550 in the near future.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great space man
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your grow and space
Have a blast with it and let us know if you need anything we are all here to help and learn from you
Happy growing @Dab

1 Like

A few pics!
Everything’s looking nice have a closer look tell me what you think,
**One thing is some plants have a (rust) orange color on some of the leaves as seen in a few pics! **
Thanks for the help :sunglasses:

@Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @Growit @Bogleg @Hogmaster @Yahyah @Sasquatch @BIGE

1 Like

1 Like

I’m thinking this is what your rust spots are

3 Likes

Hmmmm :face_with_monocle: manganese… I wasn’t sure but this was diffidently one of my suspicions!
Thank you for the reply & input!

Can you post some pics in natural light?

4 Likes

It’s a all indoor grownthe only light source I have is the LED’s should I just take them out the room for a bit?

@Growit @garrigan62 @Sasquatch @Countryboyjvd1971 help please

@Donaldj will know

1 Like

I could post a picture of my AK47 I have going right now. Looks very similar to yours. I quit using cal mag at week 7. I added some the last few nights and it corrected things for me. i use LED;s as well. I would just go a little heavy with the cal mag for a couple feedings and see where it goes if it were my plant. Happened on my Blue Dream as well. Both during flowering. If your ph is right. I would think it would fix you right up.

2 Likes

Awesome just scooped up Cal Mag+ going to try that that’s for the advice ILGM family :peace_symbol:

3 Likes