Help made a rookie mistake in purchasing seeds

I thought I order autogrow fems, but ordered an photo period fems.
instead. Im am 10 weeks in, in the plants are 18-24 inches tall.
When should I start the 12/12 cycle.Also I have some leaf yellowing and brown spots on leafs

1 Like

I’m under the impression that you can veg as long as you like. That being said you want to consider your strain and the expected stretch in the space you have available and make sure you have the headroom. Then switch when you feel it. I would get that deficiency under control first.

I have been looking at pics to determine my leaf problem, however, im still not sure whats wrong.

is it leaf septoria or underwatering ?

I am by far no expert when it comes to indoor growing, but to me the pictures look like a pH lockout condition. Do you know what PH your watering at and what PH are runoff is, what type of soil you’re using and are you feeding yet? Also what type of Lights and how far away are they from the plant. Somewhere on the floor and there’s a support ticket that you can fill out and copy and paste onto your post. I’m on my phone right now so I don’t know how to do it here.
After blowing the picture up a little bit more, possibly nute burn or overfeeding?

1 Like
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
    Fill this out and its easier to get help
1 Like

This chart may help

1 Like

If hard to see you can Google it and download.

Thanks
I had a journal going since day one. The plants have been on a 18/6 light cycle for about two weeks.

Amnesia Haze Fem, HAZ-FP10
Bin 01:07:08

Soil grow, Fox Farm, ocean and potting soil mixture

Grow bag 3 gal.

Water is distilled, my house water is salt softened so I do not use it on the plants

Indoor grow

Humid avg 35 % last three weeks

Temp avg 23-26 cel.

Tent is vented 3 by 3 tent

No co2 supplement

Light, Marshydro TSW 2000, 300 watt

Thanks

If using ro or distilled water right away im thinking you should be adding cal mag to your water. Look at calcium magnesium deficiency on the chart and see if that looks like what you have. I’m new to this so hopefully some others will chime in if you are familiar with some of the people here you can tag them by adding the @ symbol before their handle such as @Covertgrower

1 Like

You did not mention PH and PPM readings. Purple Haze is particularly sensitive to ph being off.
Also, what are you feeding them?
Amnesia haze is a high sativa strain and can grow quite tall. You have one in the back corner that is going to get away on you. You are already 10 weeks into veg so I would consider topping them all to the same height something like four nodes down on the tall one. Then top the other three to match the height. Thin out the bottoms and open them up and remove interior secondary growth.
I like grow weed easy for deficiency analysis with good photos. Critical right now is getting PH correct / adjusted and calmag.

1 Like

Thanks,

Thanks, I will check my ph, per my potting soil, out of the bag, the soil is 6.3-6.8, I will check and see where it is now. will calmag solution also adjust the soil ph or do I need to work on ph first

1 Like

Add calmag to water then adjust to desired ph. Run calmag/ph water through to get 10-15% runoff. Check runoff ph & ppm

1 Like

You’ll pull them through.

1 Like