Help dying plant GDp

I have 8 plants under 3 leds which are doing good-time nodes a very close and not stretchy at all. That t HG at tells me that they a just enough. I just dont want to use the gps/my until I flower due to electrical bull. What is your alls thoughts on this?

1 Like

I hate trying to type on my phone cause I make too many mustakes.

1 Like

1dt is purple haze, 2and is GDP, 3rd one is purple haze , 4th one is purple Kush, 5th one is purple Kush, 6th one is GDP, 7th one is purple Kush.

These are only 1 month old-they had a slow start due to light changes but I think they are doing ok now. Anybody got any ideas on my lights? I do have clones from the big plant- I took 9 and all 9 rooted so that’s a success. I have a 12ft x 12ft x 8ft room to grow in but I would like to start a perpetual grow-any advice would greatly appreciated.

Again the spots are not burn its caclium

Why is there calcium all over your plant’s… ?
That’s not making any sense to me… :thinking:
Looking back at the pics in natural light , it looks more like powdery mildew…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That is botritus no doudb early stage bud rot if you rooted clones with mom in early stages the clones will show bad signs shortly after ehich they did and all will die the same. Dont smoke it chock it up to science super harsh not even worklth cooking

Those 3 big buds top and botoom atlre definstley botritus cinera… Bud rot… Sukx but will spread like fire

It was a free sample from one extreme gardening. They said to spray the whole plant especially the undersides. IT IS NOT FUNGUS, BUD ROT, OR ANY DESEASE AT ALL. The plant died. And some dumb ass unpkuggeged my pump to my clones and I doubt that any will make it now. When it rains it pours.

! they are very healthy not as healthy as the one that died -it just makes me sick

1 Like

You can see the overspray on the mylar film

I just feel like ripping them all up now that I lost my clones. You pick the best plant, take clones, wife kills clones, husband quits!

omg that sucks. i wouldnt even spray bloom chaos on my plants because i didnt know enough about it. so do you think the stomata became closed from spraying that crap on your plants? did you spray your clones with it? can you wash it off? i dont know anything about spraying calcium on plants.

1 Like

dont quit!!! live and learn. read read read. never assume we know it all. never do anything without knowing why you are doing it and what the outcome will be. get a new product? find a few someone elses that used it and ask questions about it. i killed my first round. i thought more light was better. those babies tried to dive back into the ground

No I sprayed all of them but the clones and the GDP#1 exploded with growth so I assumed it was from the calmag . Then I need to trim alot of excess growth so I decided to take clones at the same time. The clones were doing great-my cloner was awesome roots in 3 days! I said hell yeah! Then i came home from sighting in my gun and noticed the cord was unplugged to my cloner-my heart sank. The one that had 3 roots quickly went into the a pot. And I hope it survives cause its mother was the best plant I ever grew. Till she died. I dont get it-I didnt over feed/over water and it up and died after taking cuttings. I’ve seen peeps treat there plants way WAY worse and they thrived. But my best plant died. To top all of that my seeds sprouted today is my birthday Go figure. Today is suppose to be a good day. I did turn in a support ticket on my seeds but they told me to sprout the rest first. Now I got way5 strawberry kushes,5 blue cheese, 10 amnesia haze, and 10 white widow autoflowers that have sprouted,too many damned seedlings to deal with. I’m going to have to kill off most of them-actually all but 2 I can use. I just wanted a replacement on what didn’t sprout -i didnt want to sprout what I had. Now I’ve got no seed and a ton of seedlings and just enough plants. My day only gets better as it goes along. No seeds out of 50 and a shit load of seedlings that I have to kill. I dont have room for them. They could have just sent me my replacements and told me to keep a note on the others to make sure they sprouted but they said to sprout them and I did. No I’m over run. My day gets worse as it gets later

happy birthday first!

Thank you

I’ve had a hell of a day and just you saying that helps

lets see if you can get the right help for your situation. the seed thing has to be a better way.

@repins12 has a lot of experience in replacing seeds @kaptain3d is a great grower @hoppiebunny and so many others i cant think right now @Myfriendis410

1 Like

If you are in contact already with support, follow that conversation and explain the consequences of their direction and frankly should replace ALL of them minus what you will continue to grow. Just my opinion as I’m not affiliated with seed shop.