Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

@Hellraiser It’s all you man! Thank you for bringing us along.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if all the animated gifs that get posted on this site have something to do with plugging up the servers, I have never been on a forum had so many of them

5 Likes

Funny you say that, don’t see them being allowed for much longer. There’s a lot of unnecessary bullshiting here in general. I don’t have personal issue with it, and I believe most of the staff shares that opinion. But it’s getting extremely difficult to follow journals and information about growing in general. At the same time we support the members being friendly. So somewhat difficult to police it.

14 Likes

The last cola of the harvest, my daughter trimmed it, she does a much tighter trim job than I do. Took 4 days of trimming, I did 20 hours, wife and daughter did 16 hours each for 52 man/woman hours total. The buds are more sticky than ever before.

13 Likes

I also took down the 3x3x6 Apollo flowering tent and put up the 3x3x7 Gorilla tent

17 Likes

Ready, set, grow!!! Nice trimming work :smile:

2 Likes

I really like my gorilla tent. I see you went all in on rack and negative pressure bars. I installed my scrog pvc when assembling the tent. It helps with the negative pressure

8 Likes

What a tasty looking cola! Shine on you crazy diamond!

1 Like

Don’t throw away the trim, I freeze it fresh then will make bubble hash with it later, will journal it

23 Likes

Do you just freeze it in the garbage bag?

2 Likes

Yes, loving the Gorilla tent, quality is far above the Apollo it replaced. Went for 2 sets of the high cfm bar kits, figured I could use them as anchor points for the screen and mount points for other things beside the help with the negative pressure.

5 Likes

Yes, just freeze in plastic bag, not sealed, not trapping the humidity, basically will freeze-dry the trim. There are a lot of small buds in there that we didn’t feel like trimming, will make awesome hash.

5 Likes

On the Gorilla tent, was not able to use the 1 ft extension which would have made it 7’11" tall in my bedroom with an 8 foot ceiling. Problem was with exhaust options, using the side venting holes was not an option at this location, wall on one side and TV on other side so had to ditch the extension so I could use the top vent hole for the exhaust, so just sat the AC Infinity on top of the tent, sitting on a board. Was thinking of switching positions with my veg tent where I could use a side vent hole but was too exhausted from all the work this weekend to even contemplate doing that. But I plan on buying another Gorilla 3x3 in the near future to replace the other Apollo tent anyway so will revisit that. Not an issue though, even without the extension, the Gorilla is a foot taller than the Apollo, the Apollo tent was actually 5’11", not a full 6 feet tall.

6 Likes

I couldn’t use the extension either. The tent is in my workshop (now the lab). Between the ceiling exhaust fan housing, light fixtures and fishing poles hanging from the ceiling, not enough room.

3 Likes

Coming up next:

Preparing plants for flowering, lots of bottom and middle clean up, thinning out smaller branches from all over the plant before setting them up on the screen, taking cuts for cloning.

7 Likes

Hell yeah!! Am ready to party!!!

2 Likes

I’ll bring the buds. Just got off work and time to relax a little before hitting the veg girls hard tomorrow.

A sweet Cherry Ice Cream bud from last harvest is looking so good.

16 Likes

So, new x5 journal, following all so far.

4 Likes

How many clones do you typically get from one plant, on preflower trim? Going to clone my WW, and want 4 for next veggie cycle.

Also, been looking for Cherry do si do, hard to find. I found Cherry Pie, though not part of the do si do strain, looks like a great after work, chill out buzz. Ever try it, thoughts?

4 Likes

Way more than I ever need.

Seriously, the trimming I’m going to do tomorrow, could easily get a few dozen clones of each plant. I plan on making 2 clones of each plant in the veg tent so will end up with 8 clones, of which only 4 will be make it to 3 gal transplant and continue on.

I’ve smoked Cherry Pie, not bad at all but it’s no Cherry Do Si Do, completely different lineage.

2 Likes