Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

After trimming for a while, you’ll notice your trimming scissors are all gummed up and sticky (if you’re growing good weed), use 2 or 3 trimmers and when all of them are gummed up, use one to scrap the blades of other and then switch trimmers and repeat, then get it into one ball, this is called trimmer’s hash, rather than using alcohol to clean your trimmers, collect the resin off the trimmers cutting edges first, then smoke it, probably won’t get much trimming done after smoking that trimmer’s hash though. I just smoked this frsh resin ball and I’m not getting else done tonight for sure.

28 Likes

Lot of work man all looks awesome.

2 Likes

Good job.

1 Like

After trimming, I tie the branches to a clothes hanger and then hang it on my bowflex in my home gym and get a humidifier going to keep RH at about 50. About another 20 hangers to go, 1 done. Got so much work ahead of me and already baked out of my mind for the night from that trimmer’s hash.

17 Likes

I do not envy the work you’re going to have to put in. I love growing, absolutely hate trimming.

4 Likes

Just a thing I’ve been doing for a long time. I’ve done without it and it’s not a big difference but seems like the couple days of dark allows the plant to buildup more resin production (to heal from the intense lighting and the added UVA light I use), just seems to make their trichs stick out a bit more. Better bag appeal, though I don’t sell.

6 Likes

LOL, no doubt, my (adult) daughter will take over tomorrow and get a bunch done (and do a much better job than me) but yeah trimming is a pain is the ass no doubt, seriously considering one of those automatic bowl trimmers at this point.

6 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!!:drooling_face: Looks AMAZING!

1 Like

I tried one after my very first grow and it’s sat in the garage ever since. It was too rough for my liking and not very clean. Knocked off a lot of trichs. I’ll hand trim and bitch about it.

8 Likes

Yeah after watching some youtube vids on running them, don’t look like I would be satisfied with it, yeah I’ll just bitch and continue to hand trim, which is the best trim.

9 Likes

This picture stuff is really getting on our nerves too, just wanted to make it known the frustration is shared.

Excellent looking harvest though, nice job!

10 Likes

Burning the candle on both ends again. I can’t imagine the amount of traffic that goes through this forum and the capacity required for photos and uploads.

4 Likes

Your girls are extremely frosty! What a work of art! Stunning! :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Beautiful Well done ! I love the nice even canopy. It’s slow but I actually enjoy hand trimming the product.

4 Likes

How many plants made up that canopy?

1 Like

Beautiful…beautiful!!!

1 Like

Also, was that grown under HPS or your HLG?

1 Like

It was 3 cherry clones, under the 600 watt HPS for their first 4-5 weeks of flowering and then the HLG 550 showed up for the last 5 weeks.

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

5 Likes

No thank you!!

4 Likes