Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

I had some clawing a couple weeks ago which is why I did no nutes at transplant. I went a little too heavy weeks ago and did 1/4 of what’s on FF chart this morning. upper leaves look fine…mostly larger fan leaves. I was thinking calcium deficiency. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What percentage of colored pistils (not white) are you looking for exactly? mine are getting nice and colored, but still have 50% white.

1 Like

you might be able to skip the mylar if you have a good coat of pure white paint in the closet. White reflects light pretty damn well. Just trying to save you money.

I have a Mars Hydro I started off with, I would say its somewhat adequate, but I started getting alot of stretch so I went with 300L R-spec from HLG, game changer. I hear ya on the back to work crap, I’m in the same boat. That being said, I’d save up for a good light, you’ll thank me later when you have some fat buds.

1 Like

@Highwayman420 I wait for pistil hairs to turn mostly brown and start to recede, this will get you in the harvest window. If you want to know exactly then your going to need some magnification so you can view trichomes :v:

1 Like

thanks Dave, I appreciate it. I do have a jewler’s loupe and look at the trichs daily, but my eyesight is crap so any other way helps.

1 Like

So how about a carbon filter what do you suggest i looked at ac infinity with the contol dial but funds wont let me get that 1 just yet what do you suggest i get in place of it just intil i have funds to get ac infinity any options are welcome thanks all for the help

I already order it came in today

So that will be my next light and the plants im growing are some bag seeds i found idk what they are and i just wanted to try growing before i dropped the seeds i have paid for to see and get all my equipment right and up to par its a work in progress but its coming along i will have all the right equipment i need by January when ill be down to get dirty thanks so much for your help

You guys heard from @Hellraiser? Hope everything is ok …@%^&ing pandemic

2 Likes

Boys and girls, it’s time for another run!!

11 Likes

@Hellraiser I’ve been following this grow journal, and plan on using it as a guide for my next grow. I just have a couple of questions, if you don’t mind. First question, have you tried Nectar For The Gods nutrients line, or heard anything good/bad about them? Also, what’s the complete line you used with this grow? I did see that you used AN Connoisseur Line Part A&B, with B52 and Voodoo juice, but are those the only ones you used throughout the whole grow? I’d like to keep it as organic as possible, but I want to use really good nutrients that are not too difficult for beginners to use; I know that might be asking a lot, but :woman_shrugging:. Thanks in advance for any advice/tips you can give!! I appreciate it!! Happy growing!!

1 Like

Those are just the veg nutrients. Flower stage uses a lot more nutes

These are the AN nutrients you need for the whole grow

3 Likes

@CottonUpdate Thank you! Question about the AN connoisseur, I read on their website that it’s not best suited for newbs, or people who haven’t been doing this a while, so should I not use it since this will only be my second grow? If that line isn’t best suited for newbs, what AN line/products are best suited for newbs? Also, are all their products organic? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I’m not going to be getting nutes that are difficult for beginners to use because I would kill all my plants. I’d love to follow Hellraiser’s grow in this journal to a T, so if the nutes he’s using aren’t too advanced or difficult to use for a newb, then I’ll be ordering some, but I wanted to get the opinion of growers that had some info on them. So, thanks again, I really appreciate any and all help!!

4 Likes

I don’t think you should have too much problems with beginning out with the full line of connoisseur just follow the nutrients calculator use half dosage

You can also get a AN app that helps too

but when I started out I used fox farm. If you are wanting organic there are a few different product you need to switch up.

If you have common sense and know to read you can use any brand of nutes you wish. I think AN uses learning level brackets is because when starting out if you use the expert level it will cost more than a lot more than the beginning level.

If you are concerned about learning curve. I think jacks 321 is a lot better for newbs because use the same stuff through out the whole the whole grow. Maybe jacks 321 is better suited for you

7 Likes

@CottonUpdate Awesome! I’m downloading the app now, and plan to order the AN nutrients ASAP. Thank you so much for the help and advice! I’m so excited to start my second grow! Thanks again! Happy growing!

1 Like

Here you go:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A6D2JVI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I’m running an airstone and in the dark mostly.

3 Likes

I check the ph but rarely need to adjust it, I start it at 6.3 and it drifts up to 6.5 by the end of the bucket.

3 Likes

At harvest I’m looking for 95%-100% colored pistils depending on strain.

6 Likes