Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

I’m running 2 of these in one of my 4x4 and it actually surprised me with how dense the colas got. But that being said there are way better options out there. Look into HLG.

2 Likes

Starting week 5 of flower and all is going well. Starting to get frosty and smells like Christmas.
@Hellraiser I know it’s in this guide somewhere, but I’ve been looking for an hour and can’t find it. What kind of macro lens are you using for close up photos? I can’t get a good enough photo to check the trichs color. image image

7 Likes

I dont do hlgs i do leds thats what i was told was the best light for electric bill it already runs too high trying to keep it in that range so what type of leds do you suggest.

1 Like

Hlg is a company. They produce LED boards and lights. Can build own from there, get a lot, or buy a pre made from them.

4 Likes

Jewelers loupe is cheap (~$10) and works pretty well.

2 Likes

Awe ok cool ill look into it what watt do you recommend

How big is your grow space

Its a 2×4 closet cover in mylar

Gonna be using coco and soil mixed fabric pots

1 Like

A 260 xl would be perfect for that.

3 Likes

i have this light and i thought it was a blurple it was in my 2×2 closet but i had to move into another space thats 2×4 and to try and get rid of the blurple light

1 Like

So a better light and what is a260 xl where can i get that and i have a very low budget due to the fact that i have just went bk to work due to the covid

It’s a light that HLG makes. But it is pricey.

Ok i looked it up and it said 3×3

1 Like

You must be looking at something else. It will veg a 4x4 and flower a 2x4

I would think the 260 xl rspec would blow up a 2x4. I just ran 2 of these in a 4x4 which is really 4’6" x 4’6" and it made some super dense buds. Just be sure to get the xl (longer heat sync and more coverage on the 4’ end dimension of the tent.

2 Likes

I think im gonna get the mars hydro for now and try that light on my next grow due to im just now going back to work and really dont have 350-400$ just laying around at the moment but i will try it soon

1 Like

nice, I’ve seen some people have great success with the Mars Hydro lights. Good luck

1 Like

Things have been going great until yesterday. Several of the older fan leaves are looking like this…this one is the worst. :man_shrugging: Was repotted last weekend and no nutes after transplanting due to some slight clawing. These WW’s are 4 weeks into flower.

2 Likes

Im running WW from ILGM as well, i just rolled into week 6 of flower. I found mine ran into a phosphorus deficiency, and i backed off the nutes, mine looked very similar to yours. Im not saying thats your issue, but thats my experience.

Mine were at this stage before it was pointed out to me.

3 Likes