Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Nice buds. Too bad that damn hat photo bombed a good picture! Just giving you shit buddy

2 Likes

Either your tent shrunk or your plants grew enormously!

3 Likes

This is my blue dream. Almost finished. Look forward to seeing your bd flowers. Most def it will put mine to shame :joy:

13 Likes

I think this Texas heat it what is making it so hard for my tent to stay balanced with humidity. I have it in spare room with central air vent closed and door constantly shut but idk this Texas weather is way different from my old Kansas weather.

2 Likes

Great looking grow and Colas! That’s legit.

3 Likes

Thanks can’t wait to smoke it smells dam good

3 Likes

Is your aerocloner bucket on a timer, or 24/7 spraying?

1 Like

Lol yeah whatever gromie! But thanks brother :fist:t4:

1 Like

How old are they right now?

1 Like

Ya i have the same issue up in Dallas. I fluctuate about 5 degrees throughout the day. I just add more fans and it seems to be working.

2 Likes

Up north west in oilfield country my temp fluctuates about 10 degrees 2x a day. Once about mid evening and once at about midnight.

2 Likes

Yeah they filled up the new Gorilla 3x3 veg tent pretty quick once I got past all the toppings and just let them grow.

1 Like

Looks great! They smell really nice even in veg.

2 Likes

Yes, Texas weather/climate is brutal.

1 Like

Spraying 24/7.

1 Like

The Blue Dreams are 8 weeks old.

2 Likes

Hey, just curious what time cycles did you run your uva. Would there be any benefits to running it here and there in veg? Or just in last few weeks of flower?

2 Likes

getting cooler now, high 80’s today lol

1 Like

I ran the UVA for all of flowering on the last group, came on and off with the main light so basically 12/12.

I think there would be benefits to using it in veg and I will start doing that as well as I’ve been reading about benefits of UVA during veg.

Can’t post the link but you can get it from the pic

5 Likes

Does the UVA come with a dimmer? Would you use less watts in veg? I’m just wondering because I remember you saying earlier that you might try the UVA only the last 4 weeks of veg due to the lights beating up the leaves so much. Really just wondering if I should go ahead and get the light as soon as I can or should I wait until I’m at least about a month into flower?

2 Likes