Headbands 1st Party Entry FREE ➡️

your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

Strain 3Green Gelato, 1 sour diesel 2 critical
Royal queen seeds
Method: Coco and perlite
Vessels: solo cups, 1gallon,2gallon 4gallon fabric pots
PH of Water, 5.9-6.2
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution. Have TDS pen just arrived have not used very light feed so far
Indoor
Light system- mh 600w hps 600w
Temps; 24-27 c day 19-23c night
Humidity; Day 55%
Ventilation system; outake 5inch rvk fan intake 4inch rvk fan. (Older fan seems to of lost some power from how I remeber)
AC, Humidifier, de humidifier - None although I intend to order humidifier as has been difficult to keep above 50% rh
Co2; No

Uploading: 20200625_225359.jpg…

3 Likes

@GreenFlex @repins12 @Budbrother @QueenCityB @Amazon66 @Warkat @Enlightened420
Couple not so great pics will get some better 1s tomorrow. All three weeks old on sunday except 2 smaller critical a week behind. Sour diesel in pic 1 the only one that doesn’t really seem happy I’m guessing to hot as temps hav been kicking my ass last 4 days or so struggle to keep below 28c at some points in day.
Apologies for taking so long having all these new kids had me run off my feet.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower

2 Likes

Will be ready to transplant soon

2 Likes

You read my mind was going to be 1 of my 1st questions thankyou, hope you are well.

1 Like

I’m tuned to watching my friend. As a general rule of thumb, once the leaves breach the outer edge of the solo cup, time to up pot. I’m gonna tag along , if you don’t mind my friend. I got your six if you need me, I will be there. Let’s get this party started :+1:

3 Likes

Thankyou Sir you most definitely can will need some seasoned vets around here 4 sure. Will get to it this weekend.

1 Like

I don’t consider myself as a seasoned vet but, I will help you in being successful in any way that I can

1 Like

I guess the learning never ends, part of what makes it so fun I’m sure. Even so your too modest I think @GreenFlex would agree with me. Nonetheless your knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

@HeadbandNate you are too right his reputation supersedes his modesty…with that being said he is always lurking in the background…wether he says anything or not…with that being said thanks for the tag and glad to see you finally got your grow journal started…was beginning to think you got high and forgot lol

2 Likes

Lets get this party started if you need anything tag me and I’ll do my best to help

2 Likes

Thanks for tag,
I love to party, I’m in for sure :v:

2 Likes

So I took the advice and potted up into some 2 gal fabric pots. That’s exactly 20days from seed Went surprisingly well all had gd root balls, except one gelato who began to fall apart once solo cup was gone. Luckily the whole mass slipped in the hole and was all gd. They look happy in their new homes I watered and fed them temps are alot better today hopefully summer is cancelled from here on lol.
Thankyou @Amazon66 and @repins12 for advice will try and slap some pics up later once they wake up and list the nutes I’m using.
Have a great day all :v:t5:

2 Likes

@LoCoRock 4got 2 give u the heads up, we are under way :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like