Have never grown even a tomato before HaHa

Alright, had a look with the loupe, but as it’s early, I checked about 5 main buds for practice. Still to soon of course, no worries, were getting there. Many of the main buds are having more pistils turning amber. I’d say 20% , I’m guesstimating though, turned amber overnight, on the majority of the main flowers. The main changes were that, and thicker buds of course. Not super thick, but of course. They’re still growing haha. Lower small leaves continue to fall out, and the big fan leaves are starting to slowly yellow. No big surprise there lol. Either way, another day is here and gone now. Tomorrow evening, I’ll do the same maintenance again, but it should be a watering day though. Just 6.5 pH water with the molasses, I’m still going to out in, but no more nutrients from here out.

4 Likes

Looking good!

Thanks mate, my wife doesn’t think the WW is the prettiest of flowers, but I’m not after beauty right now haha. Although, when I can grow again, and buy some different seeds, I’m going to get some Skywalker OG to grow. Also supposed to be a hell of a medical strain, so logical for me, and they do put off some wicked flowers.

1 Like

I hope to get to a point in the future where I can do one grow of a full CBD strain. Something that has 2 or 3 to one ratio of cbd to thc.

1 Like

The one picture, really shows off the LST doing its job. All those buds growing lower. Would be tiny if left to grow normally!

1 Like

Straight full body high then. Get a full on medicinal dose. Like a quick release Tylenol lol

1 Like

Yeah I want to experiment with high cbd and high thc and mixing the two together and same idea with edibles for each.

1 Like

How’s the humidity tonight for you? Mine is sitting around 40% and 25c so pretty decent! I can usually tell how many days it’s been since watering. By the humidity in the tent. Day 1 watering 50% day 3 watering day 35% now. Usually drops about 15% humidity between feedings.

Is doing much better. My humidifier ran dry during lights out though. But even then it was still 40%. But I’ve been averaging about 50% with 72F Temp. So much better than I was. And I increased their food again tonight. I’m hoping to push them right to the point of being over fed without actually hitting it lol.

1 Like

That’s kinda what I’m going to do with these. Also with the fact that I think those 2 they’ll be quite stronger than the third WW I’m growing. They’re resin is nuts on those two plants that were split wide open! I’m going to harvest at the minimum. One of girls that were split wide open. If I can half the other girl also at the same time. I’ll have 1/2 max THC girls , and then 1/2 high CBD. Then, I can start comparing the girls separately that were split wide open? Something like that. Halfway through my night smoke lol. The girls that were split wide open. The half that was aged longer, Incan compare the one. That just had good supercropping performed. For the different medicinal high experience. Sorry for the ramble lol.

1 Like

I see what you mean mate. Give enough, but just pull back at the right time. Good news on the humidity then. Mine clogged my filter and I’m to scared to out one in. Even if I needed it. Having it outside the tent is working good enough though.

1 Like

Lol it’s all good. I tend to get long winded when high lol. But yep that’s about the idea of it.

Nice, and I get the half harvested girl a little jolt to haha

1 Like

Yep hopefully kick her into overdrive. Well I’m gonna go smoke a big ass bowl and take myself to bed. Well after I take pics for update lol. I got high and forgot last night. Lol

1 Like

Nice mate, I just finished and I’m going to try and sleep also. Later mate.

1 Like

Another day done, and they’re moving right along. The big buds pistils are really changing color now. I feel like a dumbass though I had my face in a loupe so much tonight, I’ve given myself a damn headache lol. From my untrained eye, but with all the research. A lot of my main buds pistils changed amberish overnight, so I know I’m moving along, but it looks to me. Like, I don’t know, 70% ish of the trichs are cloudy/milky now. I know it’s hard to tell, and I’m not trying to harvest tomorrow or anything. They’re not up close ones unfortunately. I just couldn’t get a shot of those. I’m relying on instinct lol for it eventually haha.

4 Likes

It must be late fall for them!

3 Likes

Those are some very frosty buds. Nice.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I was really surprised by how coated they got. I was checking it ILGM soil grow schedule last night, and I got worried about mine looking so different lol. Those trichs are close for my first half harvest. Had doobie check it out last night also, and my estimates were pretty good for what I thought.

1 Like

Doing decent with the cold right now. 20.5c on the temp 45% humidity with the lights off. Not bad!