Handheld wireless microscope

Anyone ever use these? Is there a good way to use it without shaking?

1 Like

I wanna know also, shit drives me crazy, lol

1 Like

@Tinman I know right. Smh :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I have one. It’s great for linking to your phone to snap trichome pics but you need a stable platform. I bought this to check trichs but I usually end up using my loupe because it’s quicker and more maneuverable.

I recently got the same one. Most of the others won’t work with I phone. This one puts out a WiFi signal so works with my phone
When my wife does the phone and I use both hands with the scope and plant I can do pretty good. But still practicing

You guy’s need to figure out a way to clamp your scope to a fixed object , other than trying to hold the danm thing… lol
I have the same problem just trying to take regular pictures…lol
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I can see great with it but taking pics is getting better

I take videos, then watch them in slow motion and capture stills from them…but that’s just using a lens attached to my phone.

3 Likes

This is the best I could get 20190926_201712331 20190926_201815607

2 Likes

Had two friends get one of these after I demonstrated them. The solution for the shaky and focus issue is the use the video mode. Record a minute video and you’ll see blurr but also allot of good trichomes.
image image image

2 Likes

Welcome to ILGM @Djmefitz47! Tasty looking trichomes you have there. That’s the way I did my trichome shots, too…hd video through a laser pointer lens taped to the back of my phone, then took stills from the video.

I’m getting this one tomorrow.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, that looks amazing.

Best I could get with a macro lense.

1 Like

Ok it came in.

3 Likes