GSC Extreme, GG4 and Bruce Banner Auto from ILGM

1 Like

I drop seeds directly into my 5 or 7 gal pot medium also. Usually takes 3-7 days tops for them to pop. Cap fulls of water directly on seed area like two or three. And yeah i nice little ring wont hurt. Looks good fam killin it :muscle:

2 Likes

@Borderryan22
Yes I was at first
Now though, with my two that are my first grow and flowering, what will be will be. I’m not too mad at myself for what I’ve created and raised with no knowledge and none of the proper equipment or anything. So I’ve just accepted that they will be far from perfect, but I appreciate them for all they’ve taught me, along with all the wonderful help from here

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz that’s exactly what I do, literally. I use a little rubber bulb from an ear cleaning kit cuz it’s perfect for me to use as a dropper, I do the pH’ing with one too. I put a few drops on the spot where the seed is and a ring around it

2 Likes

Beeeeaaauutiful tactic

1 Like

Yeah I thought of that right off the rip, I wasn’t about to just be blindly pouring my pH up/down and hoping I didn’t use too much :joy: I remember chemistry class in high school. I wanted to buy those little droppers but the bulb works perfect for me. And I have a few syringes for the cal-mag and whatever else, I usually only use it for cal-mag tho. I use plastic tsp for measuring nutrients

2 Likes

Careful not to over soak while germinating inside that soil though soil holds moisture very well

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Yeah I’m currently under way growing my first autos as well. I have a Girl Scout cookies extreme, G13 and Purple Kush going at the moment in about a 3x3 area. I’m using a Kind K3 xl300. They are at day 20 since dropped into the soil, day 16 from Sprout.

I too am at that stage right now where am trying to decide whether or not to FIM and LST with bend and tie down method. Being that they are each indica dominant I have read topping may be advised against, but fimming and lst can be favorable.

Here is each of them in next couple posts…First is the GSCE. It’s at the fifth node and is about 8 inches wide 6 inches tall.

2 Likes

G13…

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz I does this

The Bruce Banner is the only one that didn’t sprout yet

4 Likes

@CbertLikesDank nice job so far growmie

Purple Kush…

Thanks @JiggaMan1987. I do the same thing with the watering. I water them in a circle so that it causes the roots to have to stretch. Looks like a good set up man. My first indoor grow with autos. I too have some gg4 and Bruce banner so it will be interesting to watch n see how yours grow man.

1 Like

Speaking of moons…shit was crazyyy last night up in northeast, New England to be exact. Worm moon huh? I like it didn’t know that. Sooo nice n full though, like I hope my buds to be @ConcreteBudz @JiggaMan1987 @CC_Mo @Borderryan22 @Fiz @Lorenda_x

4 Likes

Yeah it’s my first Bruce Banner run, still waiting for her to pop but the others are living and thriving already. My GG4 is almost done in my small tent, that turned out to be a beast. And I’m throwing another one in there soon as I chop this one

1 Like

My GG did something weird - it LSTed itself. She was puttering along being little and suddenly her leaves got wider. Roots, hooray! Then I wondered why she was so SHORT. When I pulled her out, this is what she had done.

I have not one clue. But she’s happy and healthy, and she saved me going through step one with her.

2 Likes

@Fiz thats really interesting lol but cool. Looks like she did save you step 1. So whats the opinions on fimming auto indicas in general?

1 Like

@JiggaMan1987 how big did your gg get man? How long did she take? You said it’s almost done?

1 Like

I haven’t had any success in the two times I’ve tried it, and in so doing I cheesed the plants off a little for a day or so, I believe. All the new bebbies are getting LST only. That’s essentially what I ended up doing with the older two FIM failures.

But many people have good success with it, so like most things in growing, you’re going to want to try different things and develop your own mojo.

1 Like

They popped!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like