GSC Extreme, GG4 and Bruce Banner Auto from ILGM

Same with the blueberry. Plus the smell when they start to flower should help to determine also.

2 Likes

Haha word fam!! Finally! Now you will be more the satisfied! Growing more plants and more strains learning more and more everyday! Keep up the good work :call_me_hand::muscle::100:

3 Likes

@ConcreteBudz fr bro, so gassed to have the space and equipment for more than one plant

@Lorenda_x now Iā€™m cozy :joy:

4 Likes

@JiggaMan1987
Lol I can tell. Bout to be right there wit cha :relieved:

4 Likes

you got this, a whole community to help if needed.

3 Likes

You might want to raised the pots off the floor about 20 inches until they veg up enough where you have to place the pots on the floor . It helps the roots breath better during the early stage of seedlings when they start rooting . Just sharing a few key notes :musical_keyboard: ?

2 Likes

@CC_Mo . Iā€™m inviting myself yo! Nice new setup. Will be watching.

2 Likes

Ok cool. Thanks @yoshi I appreciate the tip

@CC_Mo u more than welcome bruv. Thought I tagged u, it was probably the other journal

4 Likes

Still quiet here as of right now. We gonna see wassup in a day or two tho

8 Likes

Ainā€™t it funā€¦

3 Likes

@Borderryan22 I have learned the art of patience after these first two grows. Knowing whatā€™s going on under the soil right now and whatā€™s about to be, Iā€™m chilling :joy:

2 Likes

@Borderryan22
I love seeing their little heads pop through the dirt :relieved:

2 Likes

@Lorenda_x Just yesterday. I think itā€™s a GSCE Auto. That or Blueberry Auto. Mixed them up before dropping themā€¦

4 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Makes my little heart happy
@Borderryan22

2 Likes

No joke. Reading an axxload on this forum helped a ton also.

2 Likes

@Lorenda_x me too :joy: itā€™s such a happy moment cuz I know now itā€™s just a matter of time til theyā€™re nice and healthy and big and thriving as long as I stay on my job. @Borderryan22 absolutely feel u on coming here to learn and pass the time. Ive been able to do what Iā€™ve done cuz of this forum. I wouldnā€™t have known exactly what I should be doing and what I shouldnā€™t be. I didnā€™t even realize it was time to chop my first plant til I posted a picture and someone told me to chop it :joy:

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 @JiggaMan1987
yaaassss
I spend so much time on here just reading, trying to absorb as much as I can.

Itā€™s actually crazy. My brother told me weeks ago to chop down my girl thatā€™s flowering now because sheā€™s got amber pistils. He was growing in Washington when they first legalized, and Iā€™m guessing they didnā€™t have as much Info as people
Do nowā€¦.or maybe just he doesnā€™t , because if it werenā€™t for this forum Iā€™d have listened to him and sheā€™s no where near done

2 Likes

@Lorenda_x thatā€™s what I do, and honestly I have YouTube videos playing on my TV all day long about growing. Growers Network is a good channel, jungle boys are my idols so Iā€™m always watching theyā€™re videos on there and Mr. Canuckā€™s Grow is a really good one, he breaks everything down in a way u can understand and heā€™s also doing it on camera so u see it being done as heā€™s explaining it to u. He grows alot of autos too just to help people out who are new like us :joy:

2 Likes

Only go in there to water them until and wait 2 days .

2 Likes

I was panicky, anxious and stressed the entirety of my first grow. Not so much this last one, and the current one, the one of the sprout I just posted, will be even less. Just gonna have to fight outdoor elements come mid/end April when I put them outside.

1 Like