Growing with a blackmoon rising

This the processed bcn buds that I picked off the plant tis morning.
Big pile leaf
Medium pile the heads.
Small pile the wet stuff.
Like wet lettuce or seaweed.
No sign of mold but in this state it’s not far away right.
Cheers :beers:

5 Likes

Update 1st December 2021

Here is the lower branch that pulled off my og kush this morning

Close up of og bud.
Love the colors

8 Likes

I’ve always started in peat pots but I just ordered seedling grow bags, its a thin bag and you can see the roots start coming thru the bag then plant bag and all under your growing medium. I haven’t got to try yet but have seen others do really good. They’re very cheap, I got a pack that will probably last the rest of my life for $6.99 .:man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

Beautiful colors, I see a pretty fur baby there too. I wish you were somewhere I could mail you a few and you could see if you like them

5 Likes

Hey I’m good today thanks buddy. I had dry needling done yesterday which has helped undo quite a few of the knots in my muscles. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

My daughter has that done but sounds alittle scary to me. :rofl::rofl::star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh it feels so damn good! I like acupuncture but this is even better :heart:

5 Likes

Yep I’ve had dry needling done as a therapy many times and really helped release stubborn trigger points.
Trigger point in the muscle tissue Like a little balloon the size of a grain of rice or pea and the needle goes in and pops it and muscle fires start to aline better.
Sometimes instant relief. The thing with trigger points is they can multiple into different muscle groups that don’t even have or dad a trauma.
They start setting up satellite stations everywhere and you get riddled with pain.
Another medium thats really good in my opinion from experience is prolotherapy a type of sugar is injected into the area of pain and this sugar makes the body create more collagen Fibre (muscle tissue ) if in the muscle helping to reduce inflammatory response and building healthy new tissue.
Cheers @anon33684698

7 Likes

Well I am just the other side the planet @Amazon66 lol
We’re did you buy them.?

1 Like

On Amazon 300 for $6.99 for here I’m very excited about trying them. :star2:

1 Like

I’m going to give my daughter this information on this the dry needle thing just scared me maybe because I’d never heard of it, but just didn’t sound good. :star2:

2 Likes

When you look on Amazon there are a few different brands but I just went for cheapest cause that’ll be buried. I just searched seedling grow bags and I knew which ones tenga said kabongster used. I’ll soon be getting up so I guess it’s goodnight to you.

1 Like

Thanks @Amazon66 for your information on the grow bags and re the dry needling it’s a very fine needle that they use similar to an acupuncture needle if not the same.
Best you use some one that’s practiced in the therapy and knows what they doing right.
Just waking :alarm_clock: up so it must be good night for you
Sweet dreams

3 Likes

Update Wed 8th December 2021
My survivors of the photo type
Left basket
Lambs breath
Super skunk
Moby dick
Right basket
Baklava
Bruce banner
Black Valium
All the b,s

10 Likes

love seeing other parts of the World going into lush green as we’re going into Winter. Hope you have a wonderful and “fruitful” grow season :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Auto update
8th December 2021
Stilton getting massive and she was the runt ot the family

Bcn critical struggling with mold been so wet for weeks
So taking her out.

Og kush amazingly tall

Blue berry

First sunny day for 2 weeks.
Back to rain tomorrow

12 Likes

Looking beautiful

3 Likes

Looks are deceiving.
Found the rot 20 minutes before leaving for work so it was a fast ruthless cull.
Had nothing to put it in so filled my pockets forgot what was what so with what I did salvage from what I cut off which Is very little will be a fruit salad.
Ended last season with the rot start the season with rot.
This weather we having never happened this time of year ever.
It’s coming back in tonight again.
Stilton not got any rot and gone crazy from the runt it was. What a shame.
My og like half a plant as is blueberry not much left of bcn either.
Dang

7 Likes

Think I’ll take them early next chance I get.
Og was sticky as.
Sampled some bcn that I cut a week ago and only 16 days into flower my face was hanging off my scull. The night before last.
Had a brilliant sleep and had that I’m still feeling stoned in the morning when I woke up.
Is what it is.
Still disappointed they were looking good.
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

struggling with the same issues…sorry on the dread bro … :peace_symbol:

5 Likes