Growing with a blackmoon rising

I do wet the pot so much wait 10 mins or so wet again and wait when I see drips I stop then let it set til the drips stop. Then make my hole add great white then sprout bury and wait usually 2 days I see it sometimes a touch longer depending how warm the area is. I’m finding they seem to grow slower when small in cooler temps and better in warmer and opposite in flower lol

2 Likes

Thanks @pillsbury for responding
No my seedling mix has no nutes in it that I’m aware of.
Compost coco perlite and worm castings all at a good ratio I think.
3 parts coco
3 parts compost
2 parts perlite
1 part worm castings
Cheers :beers:

1 Like

End of the day update
21st November 21

I wet my medium in there pots by soaking them in a bucket of water and let the water wick up to the surface.
Then I let them drain all day
This afternoon I poked holes in the soil and carefully transferred the seeds with lovely tails into the holes covered them over and put them back on the heat pad in the cupboard.
Black Valium Acapulco gold and baklava.
So fingers crossed this time I’ve got it right.
It’s getting quite late into the out side grow season now for this side of the world.
My next decision is do I re attempt to start godfather and Bruce banner
If these 3 make it that will be 6 in total I’ll have.
If I grow Bruce and godfather that will make 8.
Way less than I grew last year.
Think I had 21 in total last years grow.
I nightmare to keep up with that many…
Thanks for your input everyone

2 Likes

21st November 2021
busy day.
In the end I’ve dropped a Bruce banner seed again and also a godfather I don’t want them to beat me.
This is the 4th attempt of godfather and 3rd of Bruce
Will they do it this time…
I think godfather would have been fine last attempt had I not used the cube of woolrock .
We had 17 mls rain today so my auto’s would have loved that.
Moby dick Lambs breath and super skunk seedlings all had there first experience of rain today.
I’m sure they would have loved that.
Anyway that’s it for today I’m off to have a vape of Bergman gold leaf

3 Likes

23rd November 2021
Update
Got home from work this morning between shifts.
Found my godfather seed had hatched a tail so I put it in my pot that I soaked yesterday.
Moist not wet and covered it over and put it back in the dark on the heat pad.
Bruce banner was not quite popped so she gone to the Moist paper towel in a ziplock bag and back to dark and heat pad.
Fingers and toes crossed.
I’m off to do my long 25 hr shift now hopefully come back and see green leaves.

7 Likes

Before I left I checked on Bruce and I had a tail so she gone to her pre moist soil pot and into the cupboard on the heat pad with God father.
Off to work I go I owe I owe off to work I go.

7 Likes

I’m sorry you’re still having seed issues! My THIRD GDP failed and I’m not certain my 3rd Zkittles is going to pull through or not either. The NLs and the BK are absolutely powering ahead though. My Blue Dream is the only one that made it out alive from the initial seed drop that I accidentally cooked on the heat mat, and she’s looking all Mangly too but so long as she is green she can stay. I’m thinking she’ll probably hermie from the tough start like that last Gnarly seedling I had did :person_facepalming:

7 Likes

Yep that sounds pretty rough @anon33684698

Good news got home from work late Wednesday found my baklava is up that I put in soil Tuesday 23rd November 2nd attempt so is black Valium 1st attempt no sign of 2nd attempt of Acapulco as yet.
Bruce banner 3rd attempt and godfather 4th attempt been in the dark and on a heat pad since Tuesday afternoon no sign of them either yet.
I’m still hopeful
Cheers

8 Likes

25th November 2021
Update on my auto family just to remind myself I am still grow cannabis.
Far left blueberry centre is Stilton the runt of the pack
Far right my I’m very happy with og kush
In the front is bcn XXL
All doing well.
Won’t be long now.
Fresh herbs for Xmas

9 Likes

Looking good! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d
Og kush looking really amazing this purple coming out in the buds.

5 Likes

My seeds from weedseedexpress didnt have great germination .

1 Like

The Autos are looking fantastic buddy! I’ve just caved and dropped my FOURTH GDP seed just now… We shall see… :thinking:

3 Likes

Think this is were godfather and Bruce were from.
Little green sealed packets.
They Been germinating for me but once they go in my medium they die @Daggy_2.0

1 Like

Yer thanks @anon33684698
Blueberry starting to do that foxtailing thing it would seem.
Og looks impressive way way bigger than last seasons grow got a lovely purple in the pistols developing.
Think bcn is a small plant anyway.
And Stilton which was a real runt and struggled to grow when it was starting out is doing real well now.
Natural double leader and everything .
How’s your neck and headaches now any relief
Hope it’s giving you a break from constant pain

2 Likes

Hi @Annie3
I’ve just tagged you into my thread save blocking up arrows

2 Likes

I only got one durban poison and gsc
Up … three did the same as urs … I found growing the tail a lil bit longer helps

2 Likes

In answer to your question on arrows site. I have had spiritual suffering close to death over and over that led me to a level of enlightenment that made me see the world says I’m a number but there’s something we don’t know because we are not. It made me know the power of the sun and that we suffer to make us into pure energy/light and to gleen wizdom and to eventually have peace with occasional to frequent joy. You asked so I told. I don’t expect anyone to believe me and i mean all I say in love. Lol

4 Likes

Thanks for your feed back @Daggy_2.0
Yer my 2nd Acapulco and 4th godfather both dead fished them out the soil found them rotten.
I was sure this time they would grow.
Soil must have been too wet and got too warm on the heat pad while I was at work for my 25 hr shift the other day.
Think I’m throwing in the towel with having another attempt.
I’ve got 6 photos started and 4 auto’s in flower that’s enough.
And my mate got a few clones of my original strains from last summer that are in veg.he wants to give me.
He had them under lights matching outside day time night time hours.
Don’t want too many incase the popo revisit me in autumn.

3 Likes

Are you conscious 24/7 @Annie3
So many different events.
Some life threatening other times it can just happen when you least expect it.
Some times it’s a quick glimpse beyond what we know
Other times it can stay and life iis experienced in perpetual awakening.
Omniscient wisdom
Praise gratitude love and compassion :heart:
Thanks for sharing your experience with me.
I’m happy for you.

4 Likes