Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

Thank you brother, glad to have ya here, an appreciate your time.

Anytime you need anything just let me know and I will help anyway I can. Happy New Year! :v:

1 Like

Thanks brother means a lot frl an happy new year to you an yours

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @kaptain3d. :+1:
Damn straight I wanna play. :joy:
@Unknown. Following along for the ride brother. :grin::+1:
:v::pray:

6 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy much appreciated an glad to have ya here

4 Likes

I’mma be lurkin around, set to watch. Good luck!

1 Like

Feel welcome to join in anything @STC_Cultivator glad to have ya around

1 Like

I will be stalking this grow. :joy: the cough is a great strain. You forget how good it is until you smoke some. I had a quarter of it back in sept grown outdoors in Colorado “supposedly” and was reminded of how different it really is strawberry on the way in but that exhale will get you.

3 Likes

Be glad to have ya around @Kevfrmthestl join in anytime

This is one of the photos I was planing to buy after this harvest so I’m excited to see it in action

1 Like

24 hrs an she’s starting to sink, she’ll be popped in the am I’m betting, what I’ve read on this strain it’s supposed to be very easy to grow, very fruity with earthy notes, an can pack a punch, good day time sativa,. I’ve been wanting to try this out for awhile, boss lady said no more plants, lol well we had to set the other tent up soooo now got a lil more room lol… Darn it :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Boss lady says no more plants translates into more tents 110% of the time. Its like basic science. Im with ya, just cleaned out my basment and planing on adding another tent in my arsenal soon :grin:

PS. Boss lady gonna be so mad :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

That’s why is started growing again, got rid of my boss lol

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: it wasn’t as bad this time as it was when I ordered my hlg, I had the pleasure of hitting the couch a few nites, I don’t get it give me a bud-get but no complaint on harvest day lol she knows I love her tho lol,
You gonna expand man?

4 Likes

Yes sir, eyeing another tent and possibly an HLG 650…I’d really like to be able to run 2 at a time, and I think ol wifeypoo won’t even notice once I put a wall up down there! :smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sob::sob: danngg it boy good luck man, 2 dros like you have going now, omg

1 Like

Im gonna start a new one as soon as what I got going on now finishes up and I can clean the tent real well…figure I’ll have another month or 2 to get setup to run a harvest every 2 months at that point :grin:

Then if I can manage 2 plants at a time I could do like 50 im sure :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: go big or go home, man now really thinking about that, that would be awesome, harvest 12 plants a yr, min just say bear min 10 oz per plant… Pump it man

1 Like

I’d really like to get a train wreck grow going, its my weed guys favorite strain and I’d like to do something nice for him…

2 Likes

That would be awesome purty cool of ya, I would send you some fem TW beans right now if I could, watch you work the dro magic

3 Likes