Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

Love it @kaptain3d
A deer watching munchies addressed

3 Likes

I’m set to watching :popcorn: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I’ll take that as an invitation to the party, not that I need one, I’m well practiced at crashing parties

7 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix an @Enlightened420 glad to have ya here, all welcome here, I don’t think they’ll let me do, if they even have it, a nation wide tag

3 Likes

JNKy9CJSsCmiY

Watching

3 Likes

Thanks @thedeernad glad to see ya with us

1 Like

Good luck man :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Check :ok_hand::smile_cat::money_mouth_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Come on in @fano_man all welcome, glad to have ya

You to @Coen3440

1 Like

Just spent two hrs going through Amazon figuring out what I could aford to buy one my huge list lol, I did find 120 micron screen to trim on of make mid grade dry sift on for 18$ pretty stoked about that. If it’s any good I’ll get a few more, it’s not huge but I figure cheeper than a 70$ trim bin, does the same thing but better.

2 Likes

160 is most recommended 120 will hold alot back ecslecially if your not sifting and your just using for trimming

1 Like

Yea 110 lpi is the lowest they had with out buying a set. I’ll buy a bigger set for the harvest out of my big room. I’ve got my bubble bags, I just wanted to try it out, still have to be better than nothing like I normally do lol @fano_man

1 Like

I like to gather it all and separate it manually …best process I’ve had for preservation of flavor so far war was bho take all the trim and everything that’s on the plastick trim tray and butane wash it with a extraction tube and a can of butane I made one forn8 bucks at home depot 3/ 4 vinyl tube 5 / 8 brass pipe thread x 3/8 ribbed fitting … put 1/8inx1/8 barbed fitting …stick inside the 5/8 and electrical tape it up coffee filter over bottom stick butane tube into 1/8 end with weed packed into vinyl tube blow the butane through and make it drip out the coffee filter…purest I’ve figured out how to make yet

3 Likes

Let’s ride woo hoo
Get the popcorn ready

6 Likes

I’m watching my Unknown brother…beers, biltong and budz…I’m ready…:wink::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Thank you brother we bringing this year in the right way @Arrow

@Blackmoon daanngg bro I hear ya, fire it uup

3 Likes

Well arnt we having a nice little party

1 Like

Already here, thanks for the tag. I have several categories set to watch. I don’t always comment but just follow along. :+1:

6 Likes

@Unknown always looking for a new adventure. Coco, mainlining both are high on my need to know more list. @Blackmoon thanks for the tag.

4 Likes

OK now were talking…better late than never Brother. The Grow Journal of the Unkown…I am set to :eyes: :ok_hand: :v:

4 Likes