Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

Peace Love and condolences.

14 Likes

My deepest condolences to you, and your family. He will be missed by us all…

17 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear of your loss. I’ll be praying for you and y’alls family and for Austin’s friends :pray::pray::pray:

16 Likes

so sorry to hear of this loss. prayers to family and friends, he was a good guy and will be missed

16 Likes

So sorry for your loss

16 Likes

I’m terribly sorry for your loss and offer up what condolences I can. I hope in this time you find yourself enveloped in love and sustained with simple peace. May the eternal reality of presence uphold you and sustain you in your hardest times. May you always be guided by your right hand to a place of everlasting serenity :pray:t4:

16 Likes

My heartfelt condolences for your loss Mrs. Unknown. I regret not having gotten to know Austin though we exchanged likes on many occasions. Take care of yourself.

:honeybee:

13 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this, we only spoke a few times and he was always a nice guy
I’m so sorry for your loss and send you and yours good vibes and our condolences

@Unknown rest in peace my good neighbor

Best wishes
Cyrus @MeEasy

15 Likes

I wish this is something you did not have to go through. My most sincere, deepest, heartfelt condolences go to you and your family. Austin was a HECK of a good human being and forum member. I wish for you, his wife and family, to find peace through this.

16 Likes

My deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family. Times like this is when we all wish we could come together more than just on the forum and support each other. RIP growmie.

15 Likes

Prayers are with you @Unknown . May he rest in peace. Nothing but encouragement and kindness from your husband. My deepest sympathy to you and your family in this difficult time.

He will be missed :pensive:

16 Likes

Rest in peace @Unknown :cry:

11 Likes

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the love, an prayers. It means so much more than I can say. The ILGM family has been here for us so much its unreal. Wanted you all to know it means so much to have the support I hope an pray everyone is doing ok an staying safe.

Bosslady
29 Likes

We’re still here for you :love_you_gesture:
Whether it’s for moral support or for growing we’ll be here for you :peace_symbol:

21 Likes

Like kaptain said, don’t be a stranger. We’re all here for you :relieved:

14 Likes

Like kaptain3d and Davyg said …we here for you …good good vibes send your way :green_heart::sunglasses::v:

14 Likes

I agree with all the above and I may actually be kin I’m a Nelson as well. He will be missed and I hope you continue in his footsteps :pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Echoing the above

Even if you just need to vent or a shoulder to lean on

15 Likes

Like everyone has said if you continue with his plants or need a shoulder to lean on we are all here for you Bosslady.

14 Likes

No Boss Lady thank you.
Thank you for keeping us informed and choosing to stay a part of this community that loves you and your dearly missed Austin :green_heart:

17 Likes