Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

This is heart wrenching news.
We are heartbroken for your loss,
I always enjoyed talking with Austin, he will be greatly missed by ALL. Please don’t feel like you need to leave, we are all family here and will support you however we can :green_heart:

16 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I have enjoyed talking to him and seeing his grows.

14 Likes

@Unknown Rest in peace fellow Growmie. Sorry for your loss. Condolences from the Mr Peat family.

15 Likes

Thank you all, much need of prayer, he shouldn’t be gone. I wish this was a nightmare, atleast I’d wake up.

25 Likes

He will be missed! RIP our brother! :pray:t2:

13 Likes

Truly sorry to hear this. Austin was a true forum member, that always had a encouraging word. May your family find peace. If in the future you need to just talk or even vent there’s a thread here you may find helpful.

18 Likes

Condolences to you and your family. You have both been great members and his positive attitude will be missed. Rest in peace Austin.

20 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your loss!! Praying for you and your family. God bless!!

15 Likes

So sorry for your loss rip

16 Likes

Heartfelt condolences. The best ones are often taken to soon. Your extended family is here anytime. Prayers up for healing. :pray::white_heart:

16 Likes

My condolences to you and your family. I understand your pain of losing a loved one. Many warm hugs your way and hoping you find peace with the loss. Life is for living!

13 Likes

My sincerest condolences, it never gets easier, but we do get stronger with each passing day. He will be missed here as well as remembered. Again I’m sorry for your loss.

16 Likes

My deepest condolences to you, and your family. We will miss his grow journal, and his contribution to the community.

17 Likes

I’m deeply saddened at the loss of My Nelson Brother! :cry: I promise to burn :fire: one with you when I meet you in heaven. :v::metal:

18 Likes

:rose: :rose: :rose: Rest In Peace Austin @Unknown

My condolences to your family…

16 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. He will be missed here as well. If you ever need to vent or want to talk we are all here for you.

15 Likes

Sad to hear this and my condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace :cry::cry::cry:

13 Likes

Big loss :disappointed_relieved: my condolences :pray: and may he rest peacefully. I know the sadness isnt with the deceased but with the living, so I wish the family and friends all the best.

14 Likes

Very sorry to hear this news Mrs Unknown. I am new here but already experienced the kindness of your soulmate. We will be praying for you all from New Zealand :pray:

16 Likes

My deepest condolences. My thoughts an prayers are with you and your family :pray:t4: :v:t4:

15 Likes