Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

Thank you both @MoBilly @shindig153 very much hope all is well ur way

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother! I would ask you how old you are but I guess we will leave that to the @Unknown LOL Hope you have a Great Day!

4 Likes

Thank u much brother @GreenFlex. Been at 35000 feet all day. First day off in awhile lol. Hope all is well ur way brother

4 Likes

Hoping you made it through the storms brother!
Prayers and well wishes your way! :grin: :sunglasses:
:v: :pray:

4 Likes

Thank ya brother for the good vibes @Holmes hope all is well your way

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Unknown a timely addition to your thread from me.
Enjoy

1 Like

Thank y brother @Blackmoon hope all is well your way

1 Like

Had a freaking scare last night as one of our kiwi growers on here suddenly announced he been busted by the cops.
Didn’t sleep well last night.
Also suddenly realized I’m entering week 8 and I hadn’t pollinated any of my colas as yet usually do that in week 3.
Been on the back foot all summer.
Only just getting the firewood in for winter now that we mid way through autumn.
The girls are looking good putting on some wait now.
Rain forecast so hope thats short and sharp doesn’t hang around rot my crop.
Otherwise all good thanks @Unknown
Cheers

4 Likes

Here’s some updates for me really I’ve been behind in every thing this year not on top of my game at all.
Entering week 8 of flowering and I realized I haven’t pollinated some of my buds pushing it to get the seeds mature in time now.
I seem to remember doing it in the 3rd week of flowering last summer.
Oh well.
Very fiddly job with canister of pollen fine brush and a plastic bag to cover them then tape it on.
Now I’m thinking they should be paper bags.
Just getting the pollen onto just one flower is quite a trick while staying hidden from neighboring eyes holding the plant the bag the brush the tape to seal it off and not let the pollen drift.
Then I’d get to the next plant and realize I’d forgotten the fine brush or dropped it back I go retrace my steps.
Find it.
Then my dad rings me on the phone.
2 plants to go. I talk and pollinate and loose the brush again.
Threatening to rain so good timing if pollen drifted it can get drowned by rain.
Pollinated colas have bags over them.

5 Likes

Won’t be long. One order is on the way. Got some bruce b af, Afghan fem, purple haze myfav, strawberry cough fem, an blue d af, I’ll be growing again sooooooooon

7 Likes

Now that’s truly what’s up My Brother!! :sunglasses::v:I’m stoked and gonna buckle up for the ride! :wink::metal:

1 Like

Thank ya brother. SBC will be restarted an boss is doin a bbaf. A good friend of mine is supplying a black dog 1000 led, tent an ventilation will be here Tuesday

3 Likes

Sounds AWEsome! I’m definitely wanting to see this one.
Tag me when the beans hit water!

4 Likes

Most definitely my friend

3 Likes

Dang brother, you getting a black dog 1000… They very expensive …in my world at least … glad to see you planning… can’t wait for your next drop…:facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Shoot brother I’m not buying, it’s a donation for a small, very small % lol. I’m watching what you got going over on ur side I think I’ll try mainline lol but that twist uhave is strait wicked brother

5 Likes

Me too @Unknown

2 Likes

I think :thinking: I’m gonna try that on my next run also! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:
@Arrow is the Grand Master! I wish they had a bowing emoji!

3 Likes

Sounds like my way of doing things but you got it done. Did you do on outside plants? Sorry I’m soo far behind but I’m going to catch up on what I missed up top. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::rofl:

1 Like

Nice varieties.

Purple haze is also on my favorites list. Makes me wicked happy and energized.

3 Likes