Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

Oh thats good news. My purple haze is budding up nicely.
Can’t wait. Week 8
@shindig153

4 Likes

Bosslady is setting the tent up, the black dog 2 will be hanging, an got some mail yesterday lol asked for some pics an they comin soon. I dont know much about the light, read some good an some not so good guess well roll with it, I do know it was a donation blessing.

4 Likes

Hey My Brother you don’t know till you try! I hope it’s better than your expecting! :crossed_fingers: And I’m a firm believer in seeing things for myself. And I truly love donated blessings! I just received a blessing of seeds of 4 different strains. I’m set for my next grow. :wink::v::metal:

6 Likes

Thank u much brother an nice to hear about ur seeds, always good news to get seeds, what strains t u looking to grow?

3 Likes

I’m late to this party but I’m here. :joy: Hope you don’t mind me watching.

2 Likes

Not much going at the min, had to start all over, but any an all welcome so is input an opinions, I’ll b dropping some beans here shortly. Almost home

4 Likes

You still doing the Cough? Never even smoked it myself. It certainly has a reputation.

1 Like

It’s strains I’ve never heard of but there lineages are amazing. Hot Mess, Hooch , Panama Dragon Bx4 and The Whip x Wook Stomper. I’m stoked My Brother :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Oh bet I ordered some more sc I’m really wanting to see how it turns out, I’ve supposedly smoked sc an it knocked me in the dirt lol. I know she was smelling amazing very early @GREANDAL

@Dman1969 no joke brother I’m stocked to see what you do with those I’ve heard of hot mess lol an what I understand she dont play

3 Likes
  DUE TO THE GRAPHIC IMAGES IN THIS GROW PROCESS, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 

Strawberry cough an will try to mainline again, 8 main colas @Arrow , 10ml tap water 10ml 3% peroxide in a shot glass one seed

Boss lady’s Bruce banner af same germination technique will be untouched except maybe a few leaves if need be trimmed

Vivo 4x4 tent vivo 6 inch exhaust x2, one blowing filtered air down on light driver, one venting tent air out doors, light black dog phyto max2 1000, using coco, perlite, vermiculite, and azomit in 1 gallon vivo fabric pots, @imSICKkid gonna give it a shot, at 50% coca 25% perlite 25% vermiculite and 1 cup azomit. Nutes breaking out the ff for strawberry cough and Jack’s part a,bam Epsom salt for Bruce Banner. Silica blast an unsul blackstrap molasses for both only on water only days 18/6 light schedule, main thing gonna just have fun, open to any an all suggestions, an input any an all are welcome

4 Likes

Solid plan My Brother! I’m so stoked on your grow! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank ya my brother, in itching on this one, for some reason I cant post pics. At all. trying 1 at a time but it just sits there on 0%

1 Like

That sounds interesting @Unknown
Consider me there.

2 Likes

@Unknown Brother Are you using a computer or your phone?

1 Like

Android phone I tried to edit my last post an cant.

1 Like

Shut it down and restart it may help. My iPhone does that to me. :v:

2 Likes

I think :thinking: they give you about 9 minutes to edit a post. You can still see the edit icon for a while but you can’t edit. Just FYI :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Unknown where you at bro…?

5 Likes

I with My Brother @Arrow :point_up:
I hope :crossed_fingers: and pray :pray: all is well! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Sorry been MIA for a minute. Hope all is well with the grow fam an your grows been a looooooong few weeks. I’ll be checkin up an catchin up on all of ya grows. Stay safe an weeelllll lit

8 Likes