Growing for the first time!

WEEK 7 TODAY! She bounced back pretty good after the defoliation yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

She’s looking good!!!

1 Like

Thanks man!

The Trichomes are coming in!!

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but I believe those are just the pistils, the trichomes will form on top of the buds themselves. She does look good though, I would say the defol definitely had the right effect

1 Like

If you look in the middle of the pic on the lower bud site, there are Trichomes on the leaves :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also quick question if you or anyone else can answer…

I’ve been on 24/0, will she potentially hermie if I decide to go to 20/4 at this point?

Same here remember we planted same time same strain lol yours are way more Abundant this is my furthest

4 Likes

She’s a small girl but can still be potent!

2 Likes

I dont believe so, but honestly everyone is going to tell you something different. I switched from 24/0 to 18/6 after the first month, and nothing terrible happened lol :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Btw, I think it’s awesome that all of us, myself, @noob_grower and @Skittles all have plants right about on the same schedule. I believe we’re all using different mediums too, which makes it interesting to see the differences. I can’t wait to be comparing buds at the end!

3 Likes

I cant explain the science behind it, but seems that the smallest plant always ends up doing the best in the end, though it may take a little longer.

2 Likes

Yeah man! Definitely looking forward to seeing the comparisons. It’s been a learning experience for sure

Yea if you are getting the right dli I would change the hours to 18 6. The trichomes will come it’s acts like a layer of suntan 2 protect the plant

2 Likes

Soooo, more light more Trichomes??

Yes but you wanna be at the right amount of dli though or else u can get foxtailing or light burn

1 Like

Yeah I make sure to check DLI with adjustments

1 Like

Think it would be better said the right amount of quality light

2 Likes

Noted. I would like a better light at some point. But if this light gives me good yields, I’ll stick with it for a bit

1 Like

We all want the best stuff but a lot of us have to use what we can afford

2 Likes

Yeah, can’t afford a new light right now especially since we just had a leak in our ceiling from the roof.

1 Like

Believe or nor blurpee create better trichomes than top quality brand lights. It’s just how u read your girls and provide them with enough wattage to flower and the rest will fall in place

1 Like