Growing for the first time!

im convinced had i stopped smoking before i tried this stuff that i prolly would scared myself straight lol

2 Likes

Wish me luck then haha

if you remember will you tag me when you harvest- i wanna see what u get, and best of luck

1 Like

I’ll write it in my grow journal! Best of luck on your next grow!

2 Likes

So today i decided to tie down a couple more banches since she started getting bushy. got a lot more tops coming.

She is 37 Days old today! more pistils starting to show as well. Should i do any defoliation? I have already removed maybe 4 leaves so far that were touching soil in the last 1-2 weeks.

2 Likes

I’m a believer in defoliation, but let my girls go untouched for a few days now, and they seem to love it. They’ve been growing pretty quickly, so I’ve decided to hold off on doing anymore for a little bit. I can see some leaves on the bottom that aren’t really getting any light, same with lower bud sites, so I’ll be cutting those off eventually. Maybe take a couple lower leaves and then see how she responds to it. Everyone will have a different opinion :joy::person_shrugging:

im afraid to stress her out anymore. lower bud sites are getting some light though and seem to be growing. My recharge came today and the fish shit comes tomorrow. I’ll wait until after my next watering and see how she does

3 Likes

Did some LST last night and today she’s pointing back up again. lots of tops now. Fish shit also came today. Next watering will have Mosquito Bits, Recharge and Fish Sh!t

6 Likes

Day 39! How she looking? She’s been growing alot. I have yet to water with the recharge and fish shit so i expect some good growth after that next watering. probably in a couple days

3 Likes

Looking fantastic sir

4 Likes

thank you!

Hopefully someone can give me some insight. I ordered an RO system that i will be installing this week. I am mainly going to use it for my humidifier (i’m tired of buying distilled water), drinking water, and to cook my food with.

I figured i can also use it for watering my plants. Do i have to adjust the PH if i use it to water my plants if i am in organic soil? I read RO has a PH of 7ish and can go down to 5.5 with it hits air, but i also read that PH is nonexistent in RO water.

Any advice would be appreciated.

May be oversimplifying but basically correct. There are not enough PPM to measure Ph or something like that so it is neutral. If you add nutrients to it you will need to adjust Ph after.

1 Like

ah ok. So basically i don’t need to PH? especially being in organic soil? I’m not adding nutes to the water, using dry amendments and will be using recharge and fish shit

2 Likes

Day 40 Today! Removed some lower fan leaves and did some leaf tucking to expose more bud sites.

6 Likes

Good work on that LST

2 Likes

Thanks man!

RO Water System came today and is officially up and running. Currently waiting for it to fill so i can do a couple flushes then i will be watering my girl today with Recharge, fish shit and Mosquito bits.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: good stuff happy 4 u.

Happy growing

1 Like

Thanks, can’t wait!

1 Like