Growing by candle light LMAO

You cover way more room with the one light then having 3 or more

Are there videos of said light mover??

1 Like

Yes there are look up light mover 3.5 or the new 4.0

1 Like

Ok thanks bro!

1 Like

I’m jumping in the pile of :poop:. I myself use mh/HPS. I started out with a cfl light I built myself. It was pulling 960 TRUE watts. I thought this would be a good idea. WRONG. It grew 5 pretty plants that yielded a total of 5oz of the fluffiest, airy buds. The point is, we do the best we can with what we have. Everyone raves about the new quantum boards. I don’t know much about them, other than it would cost me about $1,500 to replace my 2 1000w dinosaurs.

3 Likes

And with 2000w of dinosaurs who needs shiny and new? :joy::joy: u have headsized nuggets growing.

2 Likes

Exactly … I can’t get a gram p/watt for anything less then a qb ora 1000hps/mh

But u CAN get a qb for under $150 which frankly is worth a gram per watt no?

Oh yea but I’m trying to see what I should be expecting on the high and low side

And I’m getting hockey and football scores and I’m playing base ball lol

Hahaha. So u wanna see… wallet efficiency? Check @elheffe702 ‘s journal. I think his lighting was about $40 bucks. N he pulld WEIGHT

2 Likes

I wanna idea what a 400 HPs 2000k a 175mh 3100k and a 150hps2200k all together will do lol if I spend any money it’s going to be a 1000hps or qbs lol

1 Like

I believe @peachfuzz is pulling some substantial weight with a 600w hps

4 Likes

I’ve been able to pull a little over 2 lbs with 6 plants in my rdwc totes in a 3 x 6 double scrogg table , with a 600 watt magnetic hps ballist with a 4500 Kelvin bulb in a 8 inch xxxl vented hood…
And that weight was top shelf dried and curred buds… probably actually pulled 3 lbs with larf and sugar leaf … :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I hear nothing butt ot standing things about a 600to a 1000 as in not much difference in yield in the right hands anyone can throw 1000 watts and get something heavy off it but it’s the conservation with the technique is where the skill level grows am I right @peachfuzz

1 Like

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: i know you can rephrase that last statement. It melts my mind :joy::joy:

1 Like

Experience+600hps = 1000hps+ no experience pretty much lol

1 Like

Ahhhh. Thats where i thought it was going. Just couldnt be sure. :+1:t5::joy:

Yes… its weird… I’ve grown more plants under a 1000 watt , but not necessarily more bud… same hoods mind you… but I’ve been able to grow buds the size of footballs with a 600 watt… I’ve never been able to grow buds that big under my 1000 watt bulbs … just more smaller buds…
I cant explaine it… but after many grows using both… I only run 600 watters , even tho I have 4 1000 watt ballist and bulbs in storage…
Also I live in the middle of the desert and my outside temps can reach 130 degrees… so for me it’s also alot easier to control inside temps and cheaper also to run 600 watt ballists… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

is there a spectrum difference in the bulbs?

1 Like