Growing by candle light LMAO

I’m coming from a different angle just saying there could be an extremely big difference from one 4500k to another 4500k bulb, or different lights of the same color temp in general. These next two pics are about the same color temp, but clearly different in spectral distribution.

1 Like

Screenshot_20181017-120810

so am I doing I’ll effects with the 2000 if 2700 is idea

I feel like you’re hearing me, but not grasping what I’m trying to say.

That information is mostly accurate, but it doesn’t tell the whole story. People have been growing great weed with standard hps bulbs for a long time, so I’m not trying to say they’re shitty all of the sudden. It’s just that a lot of the newer lighting tech focuses more on things outside of the color temp. You can see examples of this in a lot of the modern leds as well as ceramic metal halide, and ceramic hps.

I get you but I’m just trying to get info on ppl with similar grow ops the good the bad the ugly since this is my first college try so I get theres superior to what I have, but want to know what I have can do ,and am I out of my mind trying to get to half a gram per watt wth my 725 watt… all under 400 fixtures weather theres 1 or 10 I’m just trying to see what ppl who use them say

1 Like

So everyone else is led here… Or know ones gives a doodoo

Haha there are some hid growers. Just fewer and firther between. May have to search and tag a few to get a real discussion rolling

I use 630 w cmh with Phillips lec 3100k start to finish and have had great Yields so 2-315w lec bulbs @fano_man

1 Like

@Hogmaster did you do any other lights before you got to cmh is that also know as LEC ( light emitting ceramic) and what made you go that route and I definitely consider you in my category for “candle light” do you mind sharing some numbers g/watt and what kind of set up you got under your 630watts …

Right now all I use is the 315 bulbs x2 I also have leds out the yang I was a outdoor grower full time till about 2-21/2 years ago and right now my cmh is on a light mover with 20 plants under

2 Likes

what kind of light mover?

1 Like

Light mover 3.5 best Investment ever

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ROC7FSC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_LKFZBbS6RT3ZT

1 Like

Let me hear some number bro thats my whole aim for this post is for reassurance for my head since all my local friends are 1000 watters and say my 3 fixture for 725 total watts is a not as good which I agree it’s 275 less watts cuz electric isn’t an issue but this is what I’ve acquired and I threw it all together for flower I can’t wait to see ####$$$

only 24 days in flower so I Lt seems like there working and there begining to swell and till grow taller I’m about to lower the lights back down stretch is just about done but buds are really stacking and filling out beautifully my camera sux bad here’s one from yesterday from my girls phone it’s a 11 square foot rectangle 2 x 5.5’ it’s false wall cavity I made for this so it’s meant to be crowded I have a 8000btu ac and dehumidifier 3in1 unit so temp and humidity not an issue so I can over fill the room as long as I keep an eye out for pests and mold which I caught black mold already from a few day flooded conditions from rain came into the shed but yea I’m pushing it this first run but hey live and learn if it cant be done I want to know why and what alternatives to take which I do alot of mcgyver shit but they work so y no try

1 Like

I pull 630 from mine from wall my leds I’m at 296 on 3-300 w meizhi leds each (old ones) my 600 is 310 actually and my 450s are 210 that help @fano_man

@basementstealth I tell you what besides the seeds and light and ph meter everyone with a space this light mover is amazing @Donaldj turned me and @Countryboyjvd1971 onto them and wow I’m using all 8 foot of track and I’m amazed

1 Like

@fano_man it’s all in the bulbs not All are Created equally are use the 3100 K Phillips 315 W LEC bulbs I’ve tried other bulbs these by far our superior

1 Like

What’s kind of g/watt are you getting with your 630 on the mover

What exactly does a light mover do??

Moves your light source around so plants get light from as many angles as possible

It’s 630 watts from wall but its they say it the same as 1000w hps