Growers Bible for auto flowering

Can anyone tell me if their is a growers Bible dedicated to auto flowering @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @SmoknGranny @M4ur @MattyBear etc

3 Likes

I love the Cannabis Encyclopedia, by Jorge Cervantes. It’s not all about autos, but it is certainly well covered.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this exists but I heard about some nutrients dedicated to autoflowering strains…

1 Like

@Twitch don’t know if this helps or wven make a difference since we both got autos goin, I let mine get 6-8 hrs of sleep, usually 6 idk just sharing :call_me_hand:

@livefast, @raustin, @M4ur, @Countryboyjvd1971, I’ve changed my light schedule to 18/6. This is the second day on light cycle. There has been big improvement thank you to all advise given.

4 Likes

Vw @Twitch no prob

Usually I grow both (auto and photo period strains), if I need to put the photo period strains in flower stage I don’t care about the auto ones because them are growing good in both schedules (18/6 and 12/12 schedule)… I hope this help you :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find one myself. To date I have only found one & it was $30 usd & an ebook. I’m hesitant to spend the money without a chance to see at least an excerpt.
I have found some good information on an auto flower growing website. But nothing in a concise informative book :open_book:
With the increasing amount of ILGM auto seeds being sold maybe Mr Bergman will write one :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not an Autoflower book but I usually recommend this to beginners.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Tips that leafly has

The Autoflower Experience: A User Guide to Growing Auto Flowering Strains of Cannabis for Medicinal Use

Growing AutoFlowers, Second Edition: For Medical Marijuana Patient and Caregivers by Justin Griswell (2013-08-15)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FKSXOY0?tag=greenrel-20

Thanks @TDubWilly I read through the reviews on the last two & wasn’t impressed. I actually used to order books for my home county library years ago so I’m pretty picky about content.

2 Likes

It’s a good article and I printed out months ago :+1:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

For newer growers, we have a recent new guide about how to grow autoflowers on our website.

We will create a grow bible about autoflowers in the (near) future, but for now this guide is the best place to find all necessary information and relevant links to other articles.