GRNwthNV tries monster cropping…. 3 weeks into flower

Thank you for looking at my grow. I’m currently @ 21 days since light flip. These are ILGM bubblegum photos. I cut these from another plant that was around 3 weeks into flower. I have about 60 pics of progression.

2 Likes

Looking good so far.

At this point i was unsure of what was going on and reached out to @Hellraiser and he advised me to cut the “odd” growth.

1 Like

1 Like

The beginning of the good stuff. I always chop alot off during flower.

Early flower.

These are all current. Sitting on my dining room table, one plant hits the ceiling. I’m thinking they look fairly good. This is only my 3rd grow. Hopefully my 2nd successful grow.

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Blackmoon @Allinherhead @kdawg @MaD-VapoR @Chasfitter @Cannabian

3 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Following along…

I’ve set to watching too cheers. Happy growing those monsters.
@GRNwthNV

Set to watch this go down!

Super cool. Joining the ride

Plants are coming along nicely. It’s been 26 days since the lights were flipped. Last major defoliation coming this weekend.

4 Likes

Oh yer look at those 2 skyscrapers showing off towering above the others.
Cheers @GRNwthNV

1 Like

Middle of week 5. Starting to pack on some weight. I got rid of most of the bigger fan leaves that were blocking some bud sites. Still need to remove some lower/smaller/larfy growth.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Looking great dude!

1 Like

Hello everybody!! Kinda been slacking with updates but here goes. This is usually about the time where i’m questioning my grow. Wondering will she put on weight, can i take testers, should i be doing anything else? Weeks 5/6 went by without issues and the girls are starting to fill in nicely. Currently at 44 days into flower or beginning of week 7. They had a feeding yesterday. I’ll start checking trichomes later in the week. ILGM says 8 weeks flower but they might go 9.

4 Likes