GreenThunder 4x4 tent-QB

Yes! Hahaha!

I’m running my first hydro run of 3 plants now: RDWC with a Black D.O.G., Crystal, and Purple Haze, all photos. Here’s my journal:

4 Likes

Good stuff. Too good.

1 Like

How do I get hold of these nutes please.

2 Likes

Looking like us Aussies r unable to get that one. Unfortunately.

I have a journal for my closet. This is where I veg mostly but I’ve currently got an auto flowering in there. Everything else has been moved to the tent.

GT veg closet with QB

And here’s where everything starts out, before being moved to the veg closet. This is a small closet in my master bathroom with an 85w QB

GT germinating journal

These three are my active (and perpetual) journals. If you click my screen name (or anyone’s) it’ll take you to the profile… you can see all the journals posted there :sunglasses:
Thank you for your praise. I’ve learned everything I know here, and on another similar forum, from kind folks with a common interest who freely share their knowledge and experience. When I started (about 18 months ago) I knew nothing about pH, nutrients, or the importance of good lighting. Stick around, don’t hesitate to ask questions and grow grow grow!! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

And you grow dank shi% GT!

6 Likes

No sense growing bunk weed :sweat_smile:

I’m still amazed at how helpful folks are here and I hope I’m able to help others and pay-it-forward :blush: I think you were among the first to offer advice and info

7 Likes

Very much appreciated GT!!! Looking forward to learning. I’ve noticed how easily info comes on this site too. Very much respected when you see some of the results around the place. THANKU.

1 Like

Actually I think we were just egging each other on haha!

3 Likes

Life is just more fun when it’s fun :relaxed: but it’s true I’ve learned from you

2 Likes

Well decided to pull it out… I couldn’t be 100% sure she wasn’t growing pollen packs. I feel like all the balls I found were opening with pistils, but I don’t want to risk finding out I was wrong and having to shut down my entire room for sterilization. As much as I hate tossing another one (my 2nd this winter) I know I’d hate it more if pollen suddenly appeared :no_mouth:

Here s/he is, exiled to the bathroom awaiting the chopping shears

4 Likes

Sorry gt, it’s a nice looking plant too

1 Like

5 Likes

Arr that sucks!

2 Likes

I always hate tossing them and I clung to this one longer than I probably should have. I really really wanted to believe all the balls were just fat females :speak_no_evil:
I’d be devastated to have any delay, much less a lengthy one. I’ve recently realized I’ve got a bit of depression and possibly some anxiety… shutting down my tent could really set me back, emotionally and financially. So, I’ve decided to view it as a win… I didn’t contaminate my tent!! I pushed it to the edge and survived :blush:

4 Likes

That’s a good way to look at it. And I’ve been dealing with the depression stuff a lot lately. To much bad stuff in a short time frame and it just knocked me down. Still trying to get out of the funk. Some days are better than others.

2 Likes

I haven’t even had any bad stuff to deal with, mostly normal life changes. My son left home (and the state) and I guess I’m trying to decide what my next chapter will be. I cleverly thought I escaped empty nest syndrome by filling the space and time with a tent and amazing new hobby.
I’m unhappy at work and at home and can’t tell if I’m projecting one on the other or need to make major changes. Maybe it’s a mid life crisis :imp:

4 Likes

Yeah that stinks. At least I know where mine is coming from. You’ll get through it. :blush: time to smoke a bowl and call it a night for me. :dash::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Let’s get back to what’s still going in the tent :relaxed:

PC clone is on day 32 with pistils

And the autopots, they were added to the tent 6 days ago

This is the reason I wanted 2 separate boards rather than the one piece unit they offer

7 Likes