GreenThunder 4x4 tent-QB

Looking good in there still!

1 Like

Had to move Amnesia Haze auto from the closet into the tent because it was a bit too cool in the closet. She’s got a couple-few weeks to go so I don’t want her growth to be stunted

She’s tucked in the back on the right; next to her is LSD

The big beauty in front is Pineapple Chunk clone.

LSD and Jberry are in autopots and share a single res, which has been ok so far.

I’m wondering if the lower light over the smaller gals is giving the bigger ones some side light?

6 Likes

Pineapple :pineapple: Chunk looking divine!

1 Like

AHA pistils

Full tent :green_heart:

9 Likes

just found a AH seed in the plant i was trimming (only one) and guess what happened to it

you guessed it fell into h2o/h202 lol o my i just could not help doing that lol.

6 Likes

And so the cycle continues :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve found 3 Kosher Kush seeds, and one Fire OG seed thus far. The plants grew outdoors a solid 7 months, would you think they’re female coming from feminized moms?

I might try one just to find out, judging by how few, I’d guess immaculate conception/self pollination.

2 Likes

They’re probably be female but could carry herm trait. I would think you’d see more seeds if it was pollinated from male.

4 Likes

So how are fem seeds created? :thinking:

Edit: Here’s a bit of info I found with a quick search. There are other methods but I thought this was interesting

The Rodelization Method
The rodelization method calls for reaction of the female plants when they are stressed. Pollen sacs will grow when plants are stressed and not fertilized. Due to the fact that resulting marijuana seeds are exclusively derived from female genetics, it is likely that these to be female seeds and not male seeds. If you want to learn more about these and other methods of how to feminize marijuana seeds, visit the Cannabis Training University

3 Likes

But inherently unstable. That’s why regular seeds are coveted.

3 Likes

What I have read is they treat a female flower with Colloidial Silver which in turn makes those sites turn male= a female flower pollinated with pollen essentially from a female and hopefully void of the “hermie” trait, but Mother Nature is on her game. I have seen the evidence of the hermaphrodite trait in seeds from a female that hermaphrodited due to stress, in outdoor grows and had a couple branches on my last grow of Chronic Widow that had seed.

1 Like

So when you get seeds from a female that hasn’t been exposed to pollen are those female seeds or hermied seeds?

2 Likes

I think the answer is both. The bigger part of discussion that seems to get a little foggy is whether it’s a genetic herm or stress induced herm. I’m assuming you didn’t induce the stress on purpose, so you have chance or carrying traits that stress easy or genetic herm either way.

4 Likes

Amnesia Haze auto has been harvested… 351.8 g which I estimate will dry to about 2.5 oz.

Two branches had already been removed before taking these pics

8 Likes

Congratulations :champagne: on the harvest, great looking buds!

2 Likes

Nice buds, enjoy them! I have some photo Amnesia Haze I hope works out real well. Again burnem if you gottem… hehehe. I think I will.

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest. Looks like tasty stuff.

1 Like

I’ll try to get back on track here, but with longer days ahead it’ll probably continue to be a neglected journal.

Currently we have a set of autopots hosting an LSD (left) and Jamaican Berry super auto (right, yellowing).
Day 76 (46 in flower)

The little one in front is an unknown (but ‘special’) bagseed. Day 42, flipped 9 days ago so I’m hoping it’ll show its sex soon.

5 Likes

Shiatsu Kush moved into the tent last night

6 Likes

Jberry trich check

7 Likes