Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

Got back today and IMMEDIATELY went to check on my babies. After being gone 4days I figured they would be at death’s door. EVERYTHING was just as I left it, other than the water level being a little lower. Blew my mind.
Mystery girls

Berry Bomb

PPPO

@peachfuzz since we don’t know what they are, can you take a guesstimate at how long you think these will flower?

Tall one

Short one. It is already getting orange

15 Likes

Had a blast, but it’s good to be home

15 Likes

It’s hard to say , every plant is different…
You will more then likely have to start selective harvesting , something that your not used to , but will get a handle on pretty quickly…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutey love jumping in a journal and seeing its been going for months. Good journal with some good side bar, excited to continue watching those Mystery girls fatten.

5 Likes

Ok @peachfuzz it won’t be too long till my clones go into the totes. I’ve been doing 2 plants per tote, because that’s how many seeds I had. Now I’ve got 12 rooted clones to choose from. Going to 6 plants per tote. It seems to me it’s going to be awfully crowded. Do you prune off branches, or let them go?

Inquiring minds want to know

3 Likes

As long as you have good air movement and your humidity stays under 40% , let those babies ride…
I only cut out anything that don’t make it to the net after 3 weeks from light flip…
Definitely make sure that you get clones from that berry bomb…:grin::wink::+1:

5 Likes

yay, this is going to be great…:grin:

1 Like

I will DEFINITELY be cloning the Berry Bomb. I think I will let them veg a bit longer, since there are only 2 plants

4 Likes

@peachfuzz I couldn’t wait. Put Berry Bomb into flower this morning.

Before

After

@kettle you got to show dem bitches who’s boss

13 Likes

Lookin good my friend…
Can’t wait to see those buds… :grimacing::fire::drooling_face::grin::wink:

3 Likes

I really love those lights…:grin:… my next thoughts are that I should be light blocking the veg, and get rid of the tent… look at all that room…

how much fun is this… its not a contest between soil and water, I love both… :grin:, but that’s the money shot, you showed em, ah… good…:smiley:

4 Likes

It’s not a contest because it’s 2 different things. Soil cannot compete.

5 Likes

Sup @Grandaddy013. Just put my berry bomb into 48 hours of darkness… well 36 hours ago. She lookd great. The smells are incredible. Had a more sativa pheno but her she is before going in the dungeon

Not the prettiest but decent yielder

16 Likes

:drooling_face: one day mine will look like this.

2 Likes

Decent yielder is WAYYYYYY higher on my list than looks. She is gonna be lots of fine smoke after you cut her hair off lol…congrats :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Niiiice my friend

1 Like

@peachfuzz I’ve been having issues with my plants trying to fall out when I move them, or if they get heavy on one side. I found the solution

These are the clones off the mystery girls. Finally got 6 plants per tote. I still can’t see it, but I’m trusting you that it will work. I’m seeing a jungle in the making.

6 Likes

You and @kettle are killing it… can’t wait to see your future harvest’s… :wink::+1::fire::drooling_face:

4 Likes

The moms

10 Likes

omg GD, sometimes your an effing genius :roll_eyes:… I love it… mine might look a little different but that is awesome.

@peachfuzz and GD… im so happy you both were here to help me, team effort for me… lot to learn…

5 Likes