1 Like

Mystery girls

I’m thinking they are different strains. They sure grow differently

4 Likes

Berry Bomb

@peachfuzz look at the size of this leaf. You can’t hardly see my hand

PPPO

7 Likes

lookin so good bud, do you not keep them on the net? or do u have another? :slightly_smiling_face:

and how are you doing?

1 Like

Those leaf’s are massive…:wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That node spacing on the mystery girls is BIG! What is your lights running at and how far away?

2 Likes

Was 24" now about 18" for the tall one, full power.

2 Likes

They got hard on me pretty quick. I will probably have to add another net, no problem. Doing well, and yourself?

2 Likes

When I first put them under the light for flower, I forgot to set the height. They were at 36" for the first couple of weeks before I noticed.

3 Likes

no buddy, no dramas, just learning as always… :grinning: im going to have a lot to do on the fly so knowing whats coming :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

im good just chillin in Sydney, head back out west tomorrow, and we have rain predicted (out west)! an inch could be 2… that’s going to be great to be around, everything goes green the farmers will plant wheat, will be a first in a couple of years for some, and everyone will be happier for a couple of months before the full heat of summer. so good… knock on Wood! :sweat_smile:

just went for a mad run around shopping, nothing interesting either, oh I got a nice inline fan. I think I have everything to make the switch… will be back out there tomorrow… best time of the year for Sydney, perfect weather.
plants look like they could pick up the tub and run away with it. as usual. :grinning:

2 Likes

When I switch to hydro, I know who I asking to be my mentor ! Nice plants growing there, fast growers too ! Great job bud.

5 Likes

Prep them on liquid 2 weeks in and finish them with dry a week or 2 before final flush.

2 Likes

Mystery girls

Berry Bomb

PPPO

And the clones

13 Likes

Those berry bombs are ridiculous… :fire::fire::fire::flushed::flushed::flushed::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::grin:
Those fan leaf’s are as big as the tote…:flushed::face_with_raised_eyebrow::exploding_head::laughing::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

A heat gun on the tote prior to insertion would probably work. I was going to mention before but you had it sorted with the dremel.

4 Likes

Mystery girls

Berry Bomb

PPPO

Got my exhaust fan and carbon filter mounted and operating, exhausted through the wall into the living room.

@peachfuzz I took 12 clones from the mystery girls, and all 12 rooted. School me, O Wise One, on what I need to look for when selecting clones. Did you see the size of that leaf? That’s an XL meat hook for comparison

11 Likes

I would love to have those berry bombs in my stable…
I keep the clones that flowered the best and grew most vigorously…
You should have enough time to watch them for the best growth rates…
Your plants are lookin awesome… :+1::wink:

7 Likes

what’s going on bud? the plants look amazing. :grin:

your not around too much, hope you are well.:grinning:

6 Likes

Been busy, my friend. Getting things ready, going out of town Tuesday-Saturday . Got to get things done before then.

4 Likes