Gorilla Glue Pics

@Dankloud
You was not here on the forum in 2013 I believe, my short term memory has been a struggle, I out on my bike riding, and stop for a smoke break somewhere out there over yonder area right , and it’s was this bright bright blinding light , and that’s about as much of what ill say before I sound really crazy , but I was gone for like 7-8 days , but I don’t remember leaving , except i have not seen my motorcycle since that day , and I don’t remember what road I was on or nothing, my wide filed missing person reports and all kinds of apb , and I still don’t remember being missing for that many days right.

@yoshi part of that shit hits home, I was also abducted at age 17. Nobody believes me. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about it but it happened… either way that’s a kick ass looking plant

1 Like

Interesting. Dont know if I believe it, i mean clearly something happened… Not saying you guys are lying or crazy at all, but its just hard to believe ya know? I have an open mind. We can’t be the only beings out here right…

Don’t blame u a bit. Sometimes I don’t even believe me

1 Like

@Pinboy
I’m just starting to get brave enough to even talk about it since my depression, I guess just waiting on time to kill us all right hopefully before our terrorist government.

1 Like

No kidding ? I’ve been reading abduction journals for years